What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

rook,
Heading off early tomorrow morning for a stamp club outing so just so I don't forget happy birthday the big 70 like me you're probably surprised you lasted this long....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Mine comes up Jan 8th same round number we're both on overtime now....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Thanks bill
 
And the wheelchair thought is really special. :laughing7:
 
Simon
What you been up to?
 
Good morning Arc, Bill, and Birthday boy.
Rook, Did the D.O.T. send you your new parking permit yet :laughing7:

Just for Rook.webp
8-)
 
I'm not handicapped Simon, I'm just old.:laughing7: well maybe in some ways, just ask my mates.
 
I'm not handicapped Simon, I'm just old.:laughing7: well maybe in some ways, just ask my mates.
===========

I did, that's where the money for the sign came from :occasion14:
 
P.S., the sign said Reserved Parking, the handicap is just your imagination :icon_thumright:
 
Simon
Here's my caretaker :laughing7:194f168d7a49cd02d9d393d250245d88.webp Ain't she purdy?
 
Where the heck is Sis Simon?
 
Your "Imaginary" friend may be right Rook, Cause I agree with him. Being married forever will do that, except for Bill who has become immune :tongue3:
 
Happy b-day rook !!
 
Your "Imaginary" friend may be right Rook, Cause I agree with him. Being married forever will do that, except for Bill who has become immune :tongue3:

:laughing7:
 
Simon
Here's my caretaker :laughing7: Ain't she purdy?
========
Yep ! Does your caretaker need a caretaker ? ? ? ?
Is that an Ostrich on her shoulder ? Sure is huge. :dontknow:
 
My bride gave me a game trail camera for my B day. I use to hunt a bunch but never used one. :laughing7: I've got deer coming in my back yardnow. Going to make some picks here soon.
 
A birthday ?

***ARC loves birthdays*** (especially when there is Rum).

Happy Birthday ! ! !

Um.... whos birthday ? ? ?

Ahh yes... Roook ! Happy Birthday !

***ARC gives rook a bottle of good Rum for his birthday present ***

Ah yes now Rook... Time for a birthday toast ! ! !

***Arc opens the bottle of Rum he just gave Rook***

AND NOW A TOAST ! ! !

TO RUM !! ERR ROOK ! ! !

Hmmm that toast was a little dry... needs more butter.

***Arc pours another glass of Rooks Rum and smiles***
 
Where the heck is Sis Simon?
======
I don't know :dontknow:
I was going to try the Bat phone after you called, BUT Commissioner Gordon cut my access saying I had to many 1-900 numbers on my phone bill. I tried to explain that I was trying to call Beep and this was the number she gave me :dontknow: ( I thought we were friends :BangHead: )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom