Dang....you have a real wood shop....I'm jealous !!I've got one more camera given as a gift. im going to put out back of my wood shop and mower storage. I've needed one out there for a while.
My club built this bridge so does it qualify as a "Bridge Club" ?
View attachment 1771813 As you can expect, no rum allowed on bridge![]()
========All this rum talk, and I get skunked on Mountain Dew. :/
Good morning.


==========I'd have to have a few before attempting a crossing on those twigs !!

All this rum talk, and I get skunked on Mountain Dew. :/
Good morning.

========RTR I was kinda hinting for one of these for my B day from my bride but.![]()

Dang....you have a real wood shop....I'm jealous !!

=======I only have a sip on "special occasions".

========
Bride doesn't trust you with a two seater Rook ? And only a two foot bed ?![]()

=========No wonder you get skunked .Your not suppose to drink that crap![]()