THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well what was the "response"... forgive me if i missed something there... IOW's what symptoms or reason for the doctors visit...

So far what i gathered is you had an immune response in your body to your bad teeth ? ? ? correct ?
Sorry was out metal detecting, wasn't ignoring. Yeah that is correct if I'm explaining correctly. I'm terrible at explaining. Don't mean to be so confusing.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course today's hunt would most bring up stuff related to old clothing several buttons, a suspender thingy, and the round decorative looking things is about the size of a quarter not sure if it's a pendent or something like that.

Attachments

• mir_20211208_164658.jpg
    mir_20211208_164658.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 20
  • mir_20211208_164927.jpg
    mir_20211208_164927.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 21
  • mir_20211208_165031.jpg
    mir_20211208_165031.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 20

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA... so you never answered what i was getting at... what were your
symptoms. ?
Oh okay I understand now. I had suddenly had my gums where I had two bad teeth get horribly painful so much it was hard to eat. I soon had like a fever and my muscles ached and I was super tired like two days. After those two days canker sores came in and that sucks and days after my gums got so inflamed that brushing was terribly painful. That's what I had been dealing with but now it's a lot better.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh okay I understand now. I had suddenly had my gums where I had two bad teeth get horribly painful so much it was hard to eat. I soon had like a fever and my muscles ached and I was super tired like two days. After those two days canker sores came in and that sucks and days after my gums got so inflamed that brushing was terribly painful. That's what I had been dealing with but now it's a lot better.
I see.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of course today's hunt would most bring up stuff related to old clothing several buttons, a suspender thingy, and the round decorative looking things is about the size of a quarter not sure if it's a pendent or something like that.
John,
Good score on the finds!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a pog but most likely I'm wrong
Yes! Pog slammer....Once I knew what it was called, research was easy!!:headbang:
Thanks! It was the only thing I couldn't identify from the storage unit. I'm bumpin' the screen with my drink....Cheers!!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Pog slammer....Once I knew what it was called, research was easy!!:headbang:
Thanks! It was the only thing I couldn't identify from the storage unit. I'm bumpin' the screen with my drink....Cheers!!
Lol knew it looked familiar. I'm right for once miracles do happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions