THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

12580245-8CAA-4F6E-986C-B85AC5EC6AD5.gif
Good morning

Sorry to hear about the raccoon losing the battle for survival Jim, tis the circle of life though. :wink:
Morning Dave
I'm kind of like doing the :hello2:at the demise of the coon.
The only thing a coon and a chicken have in common is the letter "C".
No the idea of a crazy coon running around is a recipe for lead poisoning.

Last edited:
Micro SD card reader is on the way. When it gets here Hopefully the pix. will be better:goldpan:
I looked up the unit using the name from one of your pictures.
Now there might be different models, though the one I looked at on Amazon has a screen of its own.
Is there port to connect to a computer?

I looked up the unit using the name from one of your pictures.
Now there might be different models, though the one I looked at on Amazon has a screen of its own.
Is there port to connect to a computer?
Yeah it has its own 7" color
010.JPG
screen and the Microscope is connected to the PC.But I need a micro card reader to download the pix. DIRECTLY from the Scope to the PC. The Microscope takes 12MP photos ,the camera I'm taking pix. (of the 7" screen takes 14 MP Pix.) the problem is the interference(lines) on the screen ,taking pix this way

Mornin all.

Thin layer of ice started around dark followed by about an inch of snow. Fun mess.
Temps forecast to drop from twenties this morning to below zero windchills.
About half done with shoveling.
Wind is gaining. Lake effect snow likely to follow as temps drop.

What happened in the SEC PLAYOFF? What has changed In the Georgia lineup? Tide by 21.
You could be right, Alabama has been like kryptonite for my beloved Dawgs. Somebody needs to explain to me how in the world Georgia is the favorite, it makes no sense to me.

They say it's very difficult to beat the same team twice in the same season, so there's that....

We shall find out tomorrow.

GO DAWGS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back