bill from lachine
Platinum Member
RR,
Good morning and how did things shake out yesterday?
Good morning and how did things shake out yesterday?


old painter's trick for painting car hoods....if you hang it at an angle like this you get no dust on your horizontal parts.
dutchman repairs of crack on bottom before finish. It's been a slugfest of long painting days lately !!So I have 27 guests that I'll be entertaining for work during the holiday....I've been running around like crazy painting and clear coating boat parts. We will also have full house hold with cousins staying at the house. There will be 30+ family and friends down for our own Thanksgiving activities ! Man....this is just crazy busy !!


I'm not sure how things went. We dropped a note off, and we did notice, harassments stopped, but it's still early in the day..



RR,
Hopefully this truce lasts...sounds like the feud between the Hatfields and McCoys.....![]()
Just something to laugh off.