What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

50PAINF.webp

My ggg-uncle is in that front line somewhere... Company A, 50th P.A.
 
DSC_0512.webp

Here is one I made today.
 
So who do y'all recommend to buy an Equinox 600 from? New, un-used, with head phones, for a good price?
 
RR,

Good going on the knapped arrowhead....I don't recall if I asked before or not but have you ever knapped arrowheads from colored glass bottles?
 
RR,

Good going on the knapped arrowhead....I don't recall if I asked before or not but have you ever knapped arrowheads from colored glass bottles?

I have, but it's the thick bottom CLOROX bottles that work best. I have yet to try those.

Thanks for the Kelleyco link
 
Morning Tnet crew.
 
Morning Caption.
 
Morning bart. Have your visitors started arriving yet?
 
Morning bart, bill, RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom