What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Roger,

Well you've got 3 of the food groups covered.....beer is a food group right?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
RR,

Hopefully this truce lasts...sounds like the feud between the Hatfields and McCoys.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

If this is real ****, it won’t last. I’ve delt with outlaws in my hunting club. They are soffin you up. It’s Deer season. Your land is their land. Get use to it. 308 fired over their heads works sometimes.
 
If this is real ****, it won’t last. I’ve delt with outlaws in my hunting club. They are soffin you up. It’s Deer season. Your land is their land. Get use to it. 308 fired over their heads works sometimes.

I have no problem firein' back.
 
Can't remember if I posted this one or not. Kinsman-Pub Fight.

 
Bill, I can fight like that:laughing7:
 
Morning.
 
Good morning rook did you manage to get out to swing the coil yesterday?
 
Morning everyone
 
Morning bart, bill, ARC
 
Morning everyone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom