THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dazed and Confused...shades of our disfuncional group....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I know right?
I think it's the Canadians you are referring to?

laughing11.gif

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jim, That's the irony of it..

Jim, That's the irony it was legit...RBC is the largest bank in Canada making billions in profit per year. And as thanks for being a customer they push you to use a robot for customer service instead of a real person....it boggles the mind.
We've had business accounts and personal accounts and if they ever had a robot πŸ“ž I'd threaten to go else where.
We only do anything important when I see the Whites of their eyes.

Yes the current interest rate for your savings account. Will be 0.0125,% πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™„

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Quite the story.

Quoting lyrics from a song, β€œ faith without works is like a screen door on a submarine. β€œ

How one lives their life is the most powerful witness.

Awesome story.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2004537
Oh boy.... still positive.
You may test positive for a week or two maybe more depending on if your symptoms and fever are gone. CDC says after 5 days of the onset of symptoms you are good to go, as long as symptoms are lessening. But of course they say wear a mask. You need to wait until you feel comfortable around people. IMO.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me tell you what! I dressed up especially for him in the hospital and they put a dang blue plastic gown over me!
Milady.....in a backless blue gown!!! ::)

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The joys of modern technology.....received an email from my bank advising me to call a 1-800 number relating to a case number they assigned to me. Guessing it's to finalize my tfsa paperwork. Kind of like a Canadian version of a Roth Plan I believe this is about 1 month old now and would like to get it over with. When I phoned the number I was directed to a virtual assistant(one of those robo types). I was told to provide my bank card number which I typed in on the phone. Then for security purposes to type in the 3 digit security code. Don't know about the banks you folks deal with but my client card doesn't have a 3 digit security code....lol.

The credit cards do but not the client card unless it's embedded in that computer chip on the card it ain't visible jose...

So I went online into my bank investing account and sent them a secure email explaining the stituation needless to say it was on the sarcastic side. "In reference blah..blah...blah I explained about the non existant 3 digit security code then went on "I was diverted to a virtual assistant no doubt a minion created by Elon Musk could you please have the virtual assistant reprogramed not to ask for a non existant 3 digit security code or allow for a message to be sent to a voicemail or I know it's to much to ask to have it directed to an actual human."
One of the easiest methods of hacking. Don't have to crack anyone's password. Just ask them for the keys to the kingdom! :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread