THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well I guess the ole Random Chat Thread is floundering due to disagreements between some crew members.

Too bad the Thread itself will now suffer... this threads members are the soul of the thread and the reason it exists to begin with... this is OUR baby don't forget... sure it was started by me... but its deeper than that now.... it has been abandoned due to differences in opinions which I HOPE can be swept overboard and sail on.

Anyway... Crew up online scallywags.

Oh and BTW... Good Morning. :)
I,m not going any where,"be right here till the morning comes", Got no beef with any one so fire at will,Gridley.Damn the torpedos,full speed ahead and hit me with ya best shot. Some mixed metaphors for ya,ll,but you get my drift?

Well then... i guess i missed the whole shin dig that resulted in some hurt butts... i guess it pertained to mask mandates in Canada... to which i could care less either way BEINGS i dont live there. heh

Anyway... to each their own... tis a shame that some thought leaving the thread would be better.

Loyalty is a hard thing to find these days and it seems most are only loyal if you agree..

Welp that is all i have to say about it... i am sad that we lost some great members.

Perhaps they will return after reflection... i hope so... :)
I believe only one butt was hurt!

So yesterday was a good day. I found a gazillion horseshoes, but I did find silver! Not coins though. :/

View attachment 2012187

View attachment 2012188

View attachment 2012189

View attachment 2012186

The silver plated tag is in poor condition, but I found that it belonged to a man named John Geist, the man who bought the property after Daniel Trautman was murdered. (I'm relic hunting my 4x great uncle Daniel Trautmans property)

The buckle is another silver plated item, and it looks super nice and shiny.
That’s cool, Rusty. It would be so neat to find stuff from your ancestors. I hope something dates to the right time period.

So did uncle bill really leave because of an argument?
I guess I missed it. I will say he’s been on this thread and the original for years and I’ve never seen him upset.
I’ll take Bills side whatever it was about.

So did uncle bill really leave because of an argument?
I guess I missed it. I will say he’s been on this thread and the original for years and I’ve never seen him upset.
I’ll take Bills side whatever it was about.
My understanding is it was about differences of opinion on the Covid shots and Canada trucker convoy.Lots of it took place in PMs I believe.

That’s cool, Rusty. It would be so neat to find stuff from your ancestors. I hope something dates to the right time period.

Pretty much all of it does, with the occasional outlier. The iron artifacts date to the 1850s, to the 1890s, and the flat buttons I found last year have backmarks that date back to the 1820s.

Well I guess the ole Random Chat Thread is floundering due to disagreements between some crew members.

Too bad the Thread itself will now suffer... this threads members are the soul of the thread and the reason it exists to begin with... this is OUR baby don't forget... sure it was started by me... but its deeper than that now.... it has been abandoned due to differences in opinions which I HOPE can be swept overboard and sail on.

Anyway... Crew up online scallywags.

Oh and BTW... Good Morning. :)
I have no problem with anyone, I disagree on said subject with a few people but regardless beyond that no reason to stop talking to anyone. I speak my mind so if I don't agree I will say something. But in regards to that I won't shun anyone away over a disagreement. I may be perturbed temporarily but lol that will pass. I am a conservative living in California most my friends on liberals oh man we can disagree a lot but in the end still my friends.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back