THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Red orange ? ? ?

Hmmm...

***ARC wonders what Bart has been smoking***

Not sure,,, have to look :P
I see a red/orange looking bottle in photo #1/2 center. Standing/on side.
Contents making it appear that color.
Does that help explain why the Bart saw what he saw.
So there you have it,

Well I guess the ole Random Chat Thread is floundering due to disagreements between some crew members.

Too bad the Thread itself will now suffer... this threads members are the soul of the thread and the reason it exists to begin with... this is OUR baby don't forget... sure it was started by me... but its deeper than that now.... it has been abandoned due to differences in opinions which I HOPE can be swept overboard and sail on.

Anyway... Crew up online scallywags.

Oh and BTW... Good Morning. :)

I for one will be here in all weather captain....as I always have. Pardon me for not posting much...im a busy boy, and working from 5am-10pm most days on these trips...im not able to post nearly as much as when im home.im off to get ice and bait now....see ya guys later !!

Good morning Arc, Bart, WD
Don't fear ARC, me's here-that's if I'm allowed.
Hope you have a clear minded day and the fog has lifted on your seas.

Top of the day to you Bart, hope the boats stay healthy, so you can enjoy the process.

WD hope all is well with your father, it's great that you are so close and can provide help in these matters.

I for one will be here in all weather captain....as I always have. Pardon me for not posting much...im a busy boy, and working from 5am-10pm most days on these trips...im not able to post nearly as much as when im home.im off to get ice and bait now....see ya guys later !!
Get ice.
That's funny here in the mid teens F..
But hey , ice could be bait in the right conditions. Like luring fisherfolks.:laughing7:
Been reading complaints of bait prices for folks ice fishing. Minnows especially.
Stay safe Bart.

Great morning to everyone, hope everyone has a good day. Always um interesting waking up to seeing the chaos going on in the world oh how the world can go from 0 to 100 so fast.

Great morning to everyone, hope everyone has a good day. Always um interesting waking up to seeing the chaos going on in the world oh how the world can go from 0 to 100 so fast.
Mornin Cali JVA5th!
You got eggs awaiting and no one stopping you from them , all is well.

A representative from Ukraine last night said something to the effect of [...What does not having nuclear arms capability mean to other countries now?]

Maybe they'll get sympathy cards or phone calls to support and encourage them?

This was posted elsewhere.
Fun!

Mornin Cali JVA5th!
You got eggs awaiting and no one stopping you from them , all is well.

A representative from Ukraine last night said something to the effect of [...What does not having nuclear arms capability mean to other countries now?]

Maybe they'll get sympathy cards or phone calls to support and encourage them?
This is going to be something far more complicated than most understand. While I'm not taking either side of said conflict at the moment. I know inactions and what is done will have long term and long reaching consequences.

This is going to be something far more complicated than most understand. While I'm not taking either side of said conflict at the moment. I know inactions and what is done will have long term and long reaching consequences.
Do what you can.
Meaning guard them chickens.
A friend and co-worker used to sound the alarm by saying , "lock up the chicken coup , the Gypsies are coming!"
(No , we were not discriminating against Gypsies...)

Other times he'd say > "Kill the rooster , the preacher is coming for dinner."
(No , we were not discriminating against roosters or preachers.)

I reminded him years later when we got together of the story he'd told of when sitting in a pew with his family the preacher asked him "where'd you get that red hair?"
He answered , "From the milkman!"

So yesterday was a good day. I found a gazillion horseshoes, but I did find silver! Not coins though. :/

20220212_142414.jpg

20220223_150039.jpg

20220223_150144.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

The silver plated tag is in poor condition, but I found that it belonged to a man named John Geist, the man who bought the property after Daniel Trautman was murdered. (I'm relic hunting my 4x great uncle Daniel Trautmans property)

The buckle is another silver plated item, and it looks super nice and shiny.

So yesterday was a good day. I found a gazillion horseshoes, but I did find silver! Not coins though. :/

View attachment 2012187

View attachment 2012188

View attachment 2012189

View attachment 2012186

The silver plated tag is in poor condition, but I found that it belonged to a man named John Geist, the man who bought the property after Daniel Trautman was murdered. (I'm relic hunting my 4x great uncle Daniel Trautmans property)

The buckle is another silver plated item, and it looks super nice and shiny.
Neat relics better than finding nothing for sure.

Well then... i guess i missed the whole shin dig that resulted in some hurt butts... i guess it pertained to mask mandates in Canada... to which i could care less either way BEINGS i dont live there. heh

Anyway... to each their own... tis a shame that some thought leaving the thread would be better.

Loyalty is a hard thing to find these days and it seems most are only loyal if you agree..

Welp that is all i have to say about it... i am sad that we lost some great members.

Perhaps they will return after reflection... i hope so... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back