THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t understand why all you got was “like” from this post. If I may borrow one of your phrases….. Great googly moogly! You are all men aren’t you?!? Where’s the 😍? Where’s the 😲? Where’s the 🏆 or 🥇? It gives me the impression that you are all pretending to be men or, er, uh, disinclined to acquiesce, to, uh, er, well, umm…….
ZORRO_BOWS.gif

Milady.....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don’t understand why all you got was “like” from this post. If I may borrow one of your phrases….. Great googly moogly! You are all men aren’t you?!? Where’s the 😍? Where’s the 😲? Where’s the 🏆 or 🥇? It gives me the impression that you are all pretending to be men or, er, uh, disinclined to acquiesce, to, uh, er, well, umm…….
Dear WD,
We, the males of treasurenet respect all females and view them as we would any human being. No one should be judged or treated differently based on outward appearance. Your expectations regarding base emotional reactions to a persons picture could be construed as an insult.
May you have a lovely day.

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a link to my face book I welcome anyone from the RCT ship..

not sure why this shows up in Chinese...

This post will self destruct in 24 hours :blob8:
If any of your posts show up in Chinese in the future I can help you translate.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear WD,
We, the males of treasurenet respect all females and view them as we would any human being. No one should be judged or treated differently based on outward appearance. Your expectations regarding base emotional reactions to a persons picture could be construed as an insult.
Who are you? And what are you doing on Jeff's computer?
:laughing7:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 20

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear WD,
I see.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear WD,
ZORRO.png

Construe away my friend.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread