THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though I'm guessing in regards to the formal clothes trend it was probably a money grab. Formal clothes is expensive so it was made popular in formal setting to make some money off the human want to show off. I find it a pointless concept

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though I'm guessing in regards to the formal clothes trend it was probably a money grab. Formal clothes is expensive so it was made popular in formal setting to make some money off the human want to show off. I find it a pointless concept

Cartoons fall under the exemption. Bylaw#47245-paragraph 3387-page 778-line 249876-look it up!:laughing7: Bifocals required!
Sorry, I do not have a bifocal. I had one as a kid and bought one a few years ago but never rode it much so gave to my son in law.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.
Cartoons fall under the exemption. Bylaw#47245-paragraph 3387-page 778-line 249876-look it up!:laughing7: Bifocals required!
How about improper gifs?
He gone.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please keep political cartoons off this thread.
Actually it isn't political.
It demonstrates a sheep going a different direction than mainstream.
So we are hard wired to have a house, wife, 2.5 children, dog, cat, work 9-5 take the annual holidays.
Bla, bla, black
Truman's world
So the world follows a certain path, there's always a 🐑 going against the tide.
Now we can apply this to all sorts of different things in life.
So we just to think out of the 📦 and it might open a new type of 🗃.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it isn't political.
It demonstrates a sheep going a different direction than mainstream.
So we are hard wired to have a house, wife, 2.5 children, dog, cat, work 9-5 take the annual holidays.
Bla, bla, black
Truman's world
So the world follows a certain path, there's always a 🐑 going against the tide.
Now we can apply this to all sorts of different things in life.
So we just to think out of the 📦 and it might open a new type of 🗃.
Pepper,trav was making a joke,as he stated twice.The toon was a good one.I was making a joke with my "exception"posts.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pepper,trav was making a joke,as he stated twice.The toon was a good one.I was making a joke with my "exception"posts.
I posted, then saw all the other posts about the post so I thought about deleting the post but the post was up in the postings so I left the post to cover the gist of the post and not to have the picture post deleted because it was misconstrued as a different kind of post so this is a post replying to your post about the picture post that Traveller posted his posting was making a ha ha about the political post.
Now this was a great run on sentence post.🤣

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted, then saw all the other posts about the post so I thought about deleting the post but the post was up in the postings so I left the post to cover the gist of the post and not to have the picture post deleted because it was misconstrued as a different kind of post so this is a post replying to your post about the picture post that Traveller posted his posting was making a ha ha about the political post.
Now this was a great run on sentence post.🤣
You excelled yourself on that one,by any measure!!!!!:laughing7: "Yes Sir.this post is well posted"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread