THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

75402278_10157177814364998_1586182266235650048_n-1-jpg.823368

Morning Bill
Well at least we don't need to worry about one of those reptiles crawling across our roadways up here in the winter time.:laughing7:
Good Morning Pepperj
That must be a incredible sight to see..we worry about the bears...deer and turkeys on the roads over here

Good morning everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend. I starting getting sick last night so that's been fun. All night my throat burned like hell. So not much sleep but not so had now. Bit of a runny nose and tired but otherwise fine and more annoyed than anything. Hopefully everyone's weekend is starting better than mine.

Good morning everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend. I starting getting sick last night so that's been fun. All night my throat burned like hell. So not much sleep but not so had now. Bit of a runny nose and tired but otherwise fine and more annoyed than anything. Hopefully everyone's weekend is starting better than mine.
Good day John
Sounds like you picked up a bug, gargle with a salty solution to kill off the bugs.
Best of luck

Good day John
Sounds like you picked up a bug, gargle with a salty solution to kill off the bugs.
Best of luck
"Picked up a bug? Throat feeling kind of sore and scratchy? Jakes Bitters is what you need!Yessir,Jakes Bitters,guaranteed to kill any bugs,any where,any time.Remember the name,Jakes Bitters.At your local pharmacy or hardware store.Jake!"

"Picked up a bug? Throat feeling kind of sore and scratchy? Jakes Bitters is what you need!Yessir,Jakes Bitters,guaranteed to kill any bugs,any where,any time.Remember the name,Jakes Bitters.At your local pharmacy or hardware store.Jake!"
So how many dashes, would you recommend for the throat?

So how many dashes, would you recommend for the throat?
3 dashes in a glass,with a small amount of water! Repeat as needed,repeat enough and you won,t even remember why you took it in the first place.:laughing7: Jakes Bitters,guaranteed to make you forget your woes!67% Pure Grain Alcohol with FDA approved flavoring and colors.Remember the name,Jakes Bitters,if you can!:laughing7:

Had that happen near me last summer,12 footer and a semi.Gator lost that one,but glad it wasn,t a passenger car.
Reminded me traveling in the outback. Never after dark as the Toyota Station wagon didn't have a Roo-bar on the front.
Camping in a National Park and late in the evening all these bikers showed up, started partying big time.
We were 30 miles off the beaten track, so we decided to book it to a nearby campground in a town further along.
Problem was it's now night time and the animals are out. So I got behind a road train and hugged the outside duels.
Mrs was worried about what if the truck hits something and we hit following so close.
Don't fret dear, anything that gets spit out after all those set duels will be hamburger for sure.🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back