THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think pepper insinuated anything. I did. As an ex pot head with lots of pot head friends, I know what chronic users were like. If you think it does not impact your ability and motivation to work you are high.
The stuff these days is way more potent also. I'm not against it being legal but it can be really harmful to some. My buddy smoked a lot and now he can't remember anything and it annoys me. I used to and it had a severe reaction with my anxiety disorder and I won't touch the stuff ever again. I dislike when people think it doesn't have negatives to it as it does. Do I care if someone decides to smoke it nope but I also recognize it can have harmful effects

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welp got the stuff loaded wasn't pvc but long aluminum irrigation pipes. Now back to go unload
If you drop those pipes on each other... sound is cool!! We live close to the Easter lily capitol of the world they use those pipes.

lily one.jpg

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you drop those pipes on each other... sound is cool!! We live close to the Easter lily capitol of the world they use those pipes.
Yeah i heard it a bunch as we moved them. Also they carry sound well my step dad when talking to me I could hear him easy through the pipes from the other side lol

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stuff these days is way more potent also. I'm not against it being legal but it can be really harmful to some. My buddy smoked a lot and now he can't remember anything and it annoys me. I used to and it had a severe reaction with my anxiety disorder and I won't touch the stuff ever again. I dislike when people think it doesn't have negatives to it as it does. Do I care if someone decides to smoke it nope but I also recognize it can have harmful effects
I am sorry, JV, but I forgot what we were talking about.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
City folks are weird!:icon_thumleft: Should stay in the City!:icon_thumleft:
Try being an islander....were not city folk, and were not country folks.....were islanders.....we don't have much land, and we don't have any creeks, streams, or rivers. We don't have any sky scrapers, and we don't have any subways or ghettos. All people are weird to us......they don't know nothin about island life !!

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try being an islander....were not city folk, and were not country folks.....were islanders.....we don't have much land, and we don't have any creeks, streams, or rivers. We don't have any sky scrapers, and we don't have any subways or ghettos. All people are weird to us......they don't know nothin about island life !!
And where i am its a melted blob of all of em... including former islanders and current man made ones. (man made islands that is ) heh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions