THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's legal to grow up here ARC. 4 plants for every fire # (Address) if you pay the taxes.
It was on one of my permissions, very religious family. There's crosses up in the forest, little angels, lots of things.
Not the average type religion but a Saint of something. (Not up on my religions)
So I guess it's not off the table to enjoy a little of natures weed.
I think there was a 12 or more in the one location.
Though when out detecting I see flower pots-or sacks in the travels.
Many farmers sow their crops and run into plants hidden.
One old fellow, grows, good at it too.
The plants are trees almost. 8ft across and 12 ft high. Yields of 5+ lbs of bud.
How long has it been legal pepper? Notice anything different in the culture or condition of your country?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How long has it been legal pepper? Notice anything different in the culture or condition of your country?
Doug Ford's Ontario government lost more than $40 million dollars selling cannabis even while they were, for a time, the only legal seller in the province. Jay Rosenthal, co-founder and president of Business of Cannabis explains how it happened.
Then again the Reservations are making large-looks like Vegas for lights and business signs flashing.
Most of the folks I know that started to grow, just because it was legal don't even bother now.
Been legal since Oct.17.18

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doug Ford's Ontario government lost more than $40 million dollars selling cannabis even while they were, for a time, the only legal seller in the province. Jay Rosenthal, co-founder and president of Business of Cannabis explains how it happened.
Then again the Reservations are making large-looks like Vegas for lights and business signs flashing.
Most of the folks I know that started to grow, just because it was legal don't even bother now.
Does the population as a whole seem as productive? More so or less? Crime up or down? Folks depending on government support more?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welp got the stuff loaded wasn't pvc but long aluminum irrigation pipes. Now back to go unload
I used get truck loads of those pipes in for scrap.
:icon_scratch: Seems like they were like steak to a pack of hungry wolves.:dontknow:
Sign there, here's you cash.
Start processing them guys.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper J ....

dozing-sleep.gif

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Does the population as a whole seem as productive? More so or less? Crime up or down? Folks depending on government support more?
Productive?🤣🤣🤣
Oh gee do you mean after getting free $$$ you actually think that I'm going to work for it now.
Even my paper deliver quit.
Hospital staff are quitting.
The working stiffs have had it stuck to them.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not going to look here.
Around 90 F maybe. Humid still. Supposed to be drier later today.

Took the blind platform off the (other) blind platform out on the hunting property.
Wind around 30 m.p.h. made it tolerable enough.
I didn't dawdle though.
Was pouring sweat loading all that crap no shade in the area. But I'm not one to complain I just like to get to work and get the job done. Loaded it all up quick no dilly dallying.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Productive?🤣🤣🤣
Oh gee do you mean after getting free $$$ you actually think that I'm going to work for it now.
Just what I would expect. Sorry for your country. Beautiful place. Nice people as a whole I think.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used get truck loads of those pipes in for scrap.
:icon_scratch: Seems like they were like steak to a pack of hungry wolves.:dontknow:
Sign there, here's you cash.
Start processing them guys.
Don pays 500 per load from this guy apparently

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I drive inland , you see fences covered in black plastic...and a strong skunk smell.. discreet NOT! O'brian, Selma, Cave Junction and Grants Pass. Ranches and farms both food farms and what ever is behind those fences makin' that smell...
stoned gif.jpg

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I drive inland , you see fences covered in black plastic...and a strong skunk smell.. discreet NOT! O'brian, Selma, Cave Junction and Grants Pass. Ranches and farms both food farms and what ever is behind those fences makin' that smell... View attachment 2037654
Maybe your pet skunks are back there.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Productive?🤣🤣🤣
And you blame legal weed ?

Marijuana has been legal in Canada for LONG LONG time now.

What 5 years now ?

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you blame legal weed ?

Marijuana has been legal in Canada for LONG LONG time now.

What 5 years now ?
I do not think pepper insinuated anything. I did. As an ex pot head with lots of pot head friends, I know what chronic users were like. If you think it does not impact your ability and motivation to work you are high.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think pepper insinuated anything. I did. As an ex pot head with lots of pot head friends, I know what chronic users were like. If you think it does not impact your ability and motivation to work you are high.
Nothing exceeds like excess. :)

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Medford is a city in and the county seat of Jackson County, Oregon, in the United States. As of the 2020 United States Census on April 1, 2020, the city had a total population of 85,824 and a metropolitan area population of 223,259, making the Medford the fourth largest metro area in Oregon.

We shop in Medford, our town has a population of 6,600. A short drive inland. Beautiful drive!

View attachment 2037571

View attachment 2037572

View attachment 2037573

View attachment 2037574

View attachment 2037588

View attachment 2037589
As we say around here,that,s as pretty as a speckled pup! Very nice OV,very nice!
:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions