THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, releventchair! Don't be basking in the sun too long today.

tractor gifs | WiffleGif

Got warmed yesterday. No sombrero.
thinking about water (I'd consumed all I brought) after finally getting stuff done and tractor strapped on.
AC/DC "have a drink on me" was on the radio as I pulled out.
I made it past the swamp water without indulging...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great morning all and a happy Friday to everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Could have used your help yesterday.. Then I could have sat in the shade and supervised.:icon_thumright:

Went to hop on the trailer to tie the tractor down and only my leg made it onto the trailer. Hung there a while, not wanting to fall to ground. Managed a feeble pull up to get on. l.o.l..

Left a generous mark. O.k. , a couple marks.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have used your help yesterday.. Then I could have sat in the shade and supervised.:icon_thumright:

Went to hop on the trailer to tie the tractor down and only my leg made it onto the trailer. Hung there a while, not wanting to fall to ground. Managed a feeble pull up to get on. l.o.l..

I already battled with overgrown lawn and fire ants, along with the mess MID(my irrigation district) has on the lawn since their lawn is cracked and runs under it. So that was frustrating and been hot as heck outside. So been a um we will call it a fun day so far.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Cappy nd Peps, and fellow Crew, hope you all have a Super Dooper Saturday xx 🤗
Well good day blossom

Your probably siting there having a lovely spot of tea, looking out dreaming, of what there could be.
Yet your confined to the house, being some quiet like a mouse.

The thoughts are wondering to the dirt fields beyond.
Knowing full well, that's where you belong.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Well I could of used some yesterday, and I have the photo to prove it :laughing7:
Now I am great at taking things apart mostly-that's why I loved scrapping.
Putting things back together can be a struggle as yesterday was proving.
Not enough hands, uff, and blue air seemed to help.
Got it back in place, one steel line connection to get lined up yet.
The old gal is 50 yrs old, strong as a horse, but she puts me on edge at times.
Need it to do the water tote moving 300 gallon each.
(Actually I just need to complete the better plan)

20220819_170401.jpg

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Well good day blossom

Your probably siting there having a lovely spot of tea, looking out dreaming, of what there could be.
Yet your confined to the house, being some quiet like a mouse.

The thoughts are wondering to the dirt fields beyond.
Knowing full well, that's where you belong.
Peps ur a darling 😆i could not have put it better myself xx 🤗 thank you xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its anything but quiet here .I forgot how much time and effort it takes to train a new puppy :tongue3::laughing7::BangHead::BangHead:
Morning RTR

Wife wanted a puppy
We got a puppy
Your statement is the Famous quote now from the Mrs about puppies :laughing7:
It's like a baby that can chew, run, pee x amount of times when the need happens

All the while digging a pit filled with love in the heart of the owners. :headbang:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning RTR

Wife wanted a puppy
We got a puppy
Your statement is the Famous quote now from the Mrs about puppies :laughing7:
It's like a baby that can chew, run, pee x amount of times when the need happens

All the while digging a pit filled with love in the heart of the owners. :headbang:
Yeah she had a full day yesterday.Started off with a trim.Followed by some training of simple commands.Followed by some play time. She found Bella's toy box and played so hard she finally fell asleep in it :laughing7:
002.JPG
013.JPG

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 months in to this war in Ukraine its plainly evident that besides having a large nuclear arsenal the Russians have lost superpower status. Having studied and read many technical assessments of the Russian and Chinese hardware.....it is plain to see that American writers and analysts have drastically over rated the fighting capabilities of the Russian military. The biggest mistakes were made in the assessments of ground armor, and the air capabilities of there 4++ generation aircraft. The Russians have lost half of the su-35 airframes and pilots. This is there most advanced aircraft and was not long ago considered a match to the American made f-22 raptor. After 6 months, 2000 tanks, hundreds of aircraft, and 80,000 casualties the Russians are losing ground to a Ukraine fighting force thats armed with only a few of the high tech military pieces in the US inventory. The HIMARS system has become the darling of the us inventory, and its hi-tech guided rounds are absolutely crushing the Russians. The advent of guided and ramjet powered artillery shells has been the edge the Ukrainians needed !! As horrible and tragic as this conflict has been it has been absolutely fascinating watching the military hardware matchups......it is safe to say that constant fear mongering from the American military analyst have kept the flow of money pouring into american weaponry and defenses against this joke we call russia. Are they dangerous....yes.....should we be vigilant....yes....should we be prepared....yes !!

Im terrified that we have backed the bear into a corner, and its ready to fight to the death.....launch a nuke !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
6 months in to this war in Ukraine its plainly evident that besides having a large nuclear arsenal the Russians have lost superpower status. Having studied and read many technical assessments of the Russian and Chinese hardware.....it is plain to see that American writers and analysts have drastically over rated the fighting capabilities of the Russian military. The biggest mistakes were made in the assessments of ground armor, and the air capabilities of there 4++ generation aircraft. The Russians have lost half of the su-35 airframes and pilots. This is there most advanced aircraft and was not long ago considered a match to the American made f-22 raptor. After 6 months, 2000 tanks, hundreds of aircraft, and 80,000 casualties the Russians are losing ground to a Ukraine fighting force thats armed with only a few of the high tech military pieces in the US inventory. The HIMARS system has become the darling of the us inventory, and its hi-tech guided rounds are absolutely crushing the Russians. The advent of guided and ramjet powered artillery shells has been the edge the Ukrainians needed !! As horrible and tragic as this conflict has been it has been absolutely fascinating watching the military hardware matchups......it is safe to say that constant fear mongering from the American military analyst have kept the flow of money pouring into american weaponry and defenses against this joke we call russia. Are they dangerous....yes.....should we be vigilant....yes....should we be prepared....yes !!

Im terrified that we have backed the bear into a corner, and its ready to fight to the death.....launch a nuke !!
It brings the total U.S. military aid to Ukraine to about $10.6 billion since the beginning of the Biden administration.

Throw enough $hit at a target something is going stick.

Now add up what the G20 has sent and it starts to be very lucrative to many.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread