THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

I'll miss roll call tomorrow.
Unknown after .
That time of year again.
IMG_0242.JPG

Well the hills always bringing me little critter surprises or well not little in the case of this full sized spider I spotted and gathered up.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1033881826.jpg
    Snapchat-1033881826.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 15
Sighs now if only I could find metal detecting treasure like I can find critters I'd be doing good lol. I'm incredibly frustrated with all my efforts lately being very crappy returns. Mind you yes I know it's about being out and enjoying the hobby of course but still we all want to at least come up with something semi decent from time to time when a lot of effort is put into it. Discouragement setting in lol

Arrg JV... WHERE was that thing at ?

Hopefully NOT in your bedroom.
Outside we get a lot of them out here this time of year. Was just metal detecting and saw it so my weird brain went hey I need to catch that lol.

Morning John
Now that you caught it, what's the plan going forward?
I just kept it a bit released it where it'd be safe. I won't keep something if I know I don't have the means to take care of it. There's not much for me to catch to feed it right now so freeing it was the best option

I just kept it a bit released it where it'd be safe. I won't keep something if I know I don't have the means to take care of it. There's not much for me to catch to feed it right now so freeing it was the best option
Whew! I was hoping you weren’t going to let it use the hen for bedding.

1668469636221.gif

Morning Steve
Hope the day doesn't need the help of a heater.
26 when I got in the truck this morning with a high of 44 this afternoon. Heaters and warm clothes required for the foreseeable future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back