THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, ARC, blossom, pepper, bart, Tom, Tony, Steve, relevent, jva5th, Evan, old texan, Sir Whadi, and whomever I missed.
you missed a bunch.

For example.......... those lizards in the corner..... That parrot on Peppers shoulder.... errr or is that a chicken.... err rooster ? ? ?... bah whatever that is on his shoulder.... anyway... AND..........

My good friend the rum bottle.

Who you should ALWAYS overlook when greeting or passing by... :P

Last edited:
you missed a bunch.

For example.......... those lizards in the corner..... That parrot on Peppers shoulder.... errr or is that a chicken.... err rooster ? ? ?... bah whatever that is on his shoulder.... anyway... AND..........

My good friend the rum bottle.

Who you should ALWAYS overlook when greeting or passing by... :P
Oh, me heartie, ye good friend the rum bottle bows and gives me a big ole kiss every time you closes your eyes. Don't ye worries, Cap'n. Me takes great cares of yer friend!

tumblr_muxd57cPgU1qj7roko2_250

Oh, me heartie, ye good friend the rum bottle bows and gives me a big ole kiss every time you closes your eyes. Don't ye worries, Cap'n. Me takes great cares of yer friend!

Ah WD
That is one of the best pics.
A lass being able to hold her own when it comes to having a swig.
Known a few in the prior life-great lasses they were-drink the average guy under the table. :occasion14:

BAH ! ! !

I have many more friends in the Rum room... none of them need any greetings or kisses.

And i am not referring to any of the crew that may be in the Rum room... FOR THEM ITS Free reign !
Kiss them and greet them to the exit of the rum room please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back