THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 8.16.45 PM.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I received my nitrox certification tonight. Yay! Next is boat diving, but I don’t think I will be tested until I go on a trip with the club. One of the instructors has an under water metal detector. Never used it. He and I might test it out together. He’s supposed to shoot me pics so I can try and figure out more about it. He also currently owns two homes that were built in the 1930’s. He gave me permission to detect. I’m kinda excited.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Blossom this is after the first day The hole will be an equilateral triangle 36 feet long on each side the picture is crappy and just the end is excavated a few feet in this picture. Beautiful Pink Sioux Quartzite rocks are in there wind polished naturally looks like fatty meat lol and yes I still have 2 kids in diapers at 52
That’s awesome DS!! That is truely a beautiful rock 😍 xx

(Blossom doesnt know a lot about kids…. But is suprised kids at 52 still in diapers… shouldnt they be past that stage by now? 🤔) 😆 xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I had a little catching up to do me self. Need to watch/listen to the videos at the opportune time. Relax? Haha! We have a birthday party to get ready for. I haven’t finished cleaning up from Christmas yet!

View attachment 2066501
Ahh bless u… a woman’s work is never done…😬

…. my best advice is get some music on, pour urself a large mug of rum… and sit back nd see what happens….( Tbf that advice will work for any given situation 😆) xxx ur welcome 😘xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread