THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Humpday Tnetrs 🐪
Yep I missed the morning shenanigans, but funny to read them now. I like the avatar too Blossom... :icon_thumright: So yesterday ended up great as I hope yours did. Sold an unattended motorcycle and now able to keep other vehicles up and running and hoping to upgrade some detecting equipment. Hope you all stay safe the rest of the week!

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Happy Humpday Tnetrs 🐪
Yep I missed the morning shenanigans, but funny to read them now. I like the avatar too Blossom... :icon_thumright: So yesterday ended up great as I hope yours did. Sold an unattended motorcycle and now able to keep other vehicles up and running and hoping to upgrade some detecting equipment. Hope you all stay safe the rest of the week!
Good evening Surf Pirate … excellent news, sounds like its all round to your cabin for the “Rum tasting“ tonight then 😆 xx

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH moved it to General Discussion... you happy now WD ? ... I am :)

Hmmm how about "Random Discussion" :P
Sorry, I wasn't home, I was working from smart phone and for some reason thread wasn't moving where I told it.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello RC how are the dogs? Are they refusing to go outside because of the snow?
So far so good.
Had one of the boys feeling puny yesterday and he skipped his dinner. He's better today. One of three or four needing an eye kept on and getting them back inside a,s,a,p..

Last nights cold they didn't loiter outside in.
Right now it's near freezing so they go out pretty easy.
Shoveled twice for them so far so snow isn't bogging them down. l.o.l..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No longer have pictures of mine, I lost my pictures long ago on one of my moves when I was on the road, but mine looked just like this one

(I moved 26 times between 1973 and 2001)

1000000989.jpg

Dakota Sioux

Nov 11, 2015
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blossom this is after the first day The hole will be an equilateral triangle 36 feet long on each side the picture is crappy and just the end is excavated a few feet in this picture. Beautiful Pink Sioux Quartzite rocks are in there wind polished naturally looks like fatty meat lol and yes I still have 2 kids in diapers at 52

Attachments

• IMG_7897.JPG
    IMG_7897.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7898.JPG
    IMG_7898.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 22

Dakota Sioux

Nov 11, 2015
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surf_Pirate thank you for the comment. I feel that I need to do some of the crazy stuff I wanted to do all my life but would never attempt. The great part of a big dig is that I will certainly find something interesting no matter what. I always thought hey there has got to be a mammoth skeleton just got to dig dig dig. Got divorced so now can do what I want to the ex would never allow it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread