THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Your Roman silver kicks butt who is that crazy guy on that coin Blossom?
Ha… he is a handsome dude for sure 😍… but… i cant believe these coins were currency… they are so tiny… i would have been so poor as would have lost every single one for sure 😂😂 (scale in inches) xx
56123373-6B1F-4E67-8E68-C15A801979AC.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.

Teens F. this late morning.
Foot of snow. I didn't measure.

Plow truck not cleaned off yet. Need to clean the hood off to get to the disconnected battery due to still unfound parasitic draw. IF the battery has enough juice to start.

Tractor was running real rough , stalling and no acceleration. Frozen linkage or a diaphragm to linkage to governor or air intake or something.
Took a while to get it running right again.
Then after a while I sheared a pin on the blower.
Anyone know where I put the bag with the spare motor oil and hydraulic fluid and the spare shear pin last spring? Me neither. Had I not forgot to buy more pins on my last dealer parts run visit.....

Pushed out the end of our dirt road at main road using the backblade. It's an uphill slope making it hard to swim through onto the main road. Plus all the county plows dumped there.

Neighbor across the road texted me early this morning giving me permission to plow them out. L.o.l.. Car bottoming out on the snow like others.
Good thing I'm not under contract!

Yesterdays exertions left a hangover today. Without any alcohol involved. ( Grumble ,grumble.)

Have a good one!

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Mornin all.

Teens F. this late morning.
Foot of snow. I didn't measure.

Plow truck not cleaned off yet. Need to clean the hood off to get to the disconnected battery due to still unfound parasitic draw. IF the battery has enough juice to start.

Tractor was running real rough , stalling and no acceleration. Frozen linkage or a diaphragm to linkage to governor or air intake or something.
Took a while to get it running right again.
Then after a while I sheared a pin on the blower.
Anyone know where I put the bag with the spare motor oil and hydraulic fluid and the spare shear pin last spring? Me neither. Had I not forgot to buy more pins on my last dealer parts run visit.....

Pushed out the end of our dirt road at main road using the backblade. It's an uphill slope making it hard to swim through onto the main road. Plus all the county plows dumped there.

Neighbor across the road texted me early this morning giving me permission to plow them out. L.o.l.. Car bottoming out on the snow like others.
Good thing I'm not under contract!

Yesterdays exertions left a hangover today. Without any alcohol involved. ( Grumble ,grumble.)

Have a good one!
Morning RC!!! That snow sure does keep u boys busy 😳 xx am glad we see more on Christmas cards than we do in reality 😆 xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread