THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I didn't sleep worth a darn. I'm like a kid at Christmas. I get to hunt the new permission this afternoon and I have an old Bounty Hunter detector for the property owner.
Little does he know he's going to get hooked. You might call it tomfoolery.
I'm a very bad man.:icon_pirat:
Good morning ! 💯 applaud your badness 😆 xx have a great hunt! xx

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I didn't sleep worth a darn. I'm like a kid at Christmas. I get to hunt the new permission this afternoon and I have an old Bounty Hunter detector for the property owner.
Little does he know he's going to get hooked. You might call it tomfoolery.
I'm a very bad man.:icon_pirat:
I’m hoping to creek dig today. Temp to be around 40 degrees F. I have a steep hill to get down to where I can park. Due to melt/re-freezing snow it looked like a ski jump! Hopefully I can get there today. I’m going wacko to get back and seek my fortune; aka artifacts and pretty rocks.

DanMcG

Dec 29, 2022
Central NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett 300
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
for Old Texan
FB_IMG_1675454098054.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was insane with a triple header sailfish hook up. I hope to get the video footage because of coarse after so many slow days I did not have the go pro on. These fish are some of the most bizarre and fast leapers in the fish world !! Was able to get 2 fish to bite at the same time !! After backing down the first fish and releasing him, I look over and see a bite happening on my long right line......at this point I have the second fish sounding and running deeper and deeper. I pick up the long right line and set the hook. This fish is now jumping 100 yards in front of the boat. I jammed the new fish in my anglers arms. He is shocked because he hasn't even put the rod down from the first fish. He's hooked solid, and now my dance has me locked up on the leader with the second fish that has now been brought back up to the surface. I popped the leader with a quick jerk and got that release. Finally we settle into backing down on the third fish who stretched us out 300 yards.....using the boat we backed this fish down under a sunami of water coming in the cockpit while reversing at 10 knots !! Ill have to wait a day for another shot at those frisky spear nosed sailfish !! Woooo hooooo !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread