What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning.
 
Good morning ARC, bart R. And bill.
 
"I have nothing to say but's thats okay, good morning, good morning, good morning"-THE BEATLES
 
"The U.S. military, at the direction of President Donald Trump, killed Iran’s most significant military figure, Qasem Soleimani, in airstrikes in Baghdad early Friday morning in a huge blow to the Islamic Republic."

Soleimani is dead, Bagdadhi is dead... Life's good.
 
Single is a great thing. Been there done that till one day you happen to meet the gal making $175 grand a yr. I was not that lucky but. She's a beauty, Smart, and makes above average income and she likes you. Hmmm. Believe you me. Things change. And it will. Deny all you will.:laughing7:
 
I went to Huntington WV today, and had my best bottle day yet! Pictures tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom