What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning forum folks.
 
Morning.
 
Good morning bill.
 
Have you ever had a vivid dream? Like a dream so real, you woke up and believed it the next morning? That happened this morning.

I dreamed that the famous, and very beautiful YouTuber, sssniperwolf, was my cousin. Yeah. I remember dreaming about a family get together, and my aunt snapped a picture of me and her together. I woke up thinking, "I have to find that picture, GB would be so jealous!"

I spent about five minutes looking for it in my files, and then my brain began to wake up, and logic said, "Wait a sec, why does she live in California, if all of my people come from the Pennsylvania coal region?" Hmm...

I've been getting those kinds of dreams a lot lately.

download (25).webp

Yeah, like she would be a product of Schuylkill county coal miners. Ha!
 
Have you ever had a vivid dream?
Like a dream so real, you woke up and believed it the next morning? That happened this morning...
I've been getting those kinds of dreams a lot lately.
Yeah, like she would be a product of Schuylkill county coal miners. Ha!
It appears you awoke and resolved that dream with solution in hand.
 
Last edited:
Waiting on GB’s response.:laughing7:
 
Her glasses are a little too low on her nose for me.:laughing9:
 
I forgot to take pictures of the bottles, I'll get on it.
 
Your cousin is beautiful!

My real cousins are over 6'5 linebcker kinda guys. I do have a cousin, Maddie, who is like nails on a chalkboard annoying.
 
20200104_142221.webp(benicia)... round bottom soda !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom