THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
blossom - your magnentius coin is incredible - your finds cause me to read - i went to school with a guy named flavius :)
Ah thanks OT! Xx I think its the first coin ive found that i was genuinely excited by.. in the field it was so grubby i thort hmm scrappy roman 🙄… but once home i gave it a rub… and OMG that face appeared like magic!! xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Mornin all.

A few hour gap in the rain today.
No snow in the forecast!

We're running a couple weeks behind in temps of late . but it's warming up from here on out it looks like.
Morning Relly!! A almost tropical 13 degrees here with clear blue skies!! Hopefully it will stay like this for the long weekend 🤞🏻 xx 🤗

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning Relly!! A almost tropical 13 degrees here with clear blue skies!! Hopefully it will stay like this for the long weekend 🤞🏻 xx 🤗
It's dries enough I have leaf wars to continue.
Then raking sticks after hauling winter downed limbs.
Then dirt work.
Would much rather go play!

193210b26bb91ce4553648e158a32b8a.jpg

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah thanks OT! Xx I think its the first coin ive found that i was genuinely excited by.. in the field it was so grubby i thort hmm scrappy roman 🙄… but once home i gave it a rub… and OMG that face appeared like magic!! xx
so blossom - was that coin minted while he was the big guy ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions