Well what a nightmare I’ve had this morning…. We have decided to postpone the Basset Paw-Ty this weekend given the crazy heat (for September … in England) … but I think the worse news is… when I called the coffee van.. was expecting her to say… “ now Blossom.. your gonna have to take all the cakes Id ordered…”.. obviously I’d have had to put my big girl’s pants on and stepped up to the plate… so to speak… but oh no… she says that’s ok will sell them at the park I will go to instead 😣 ..
but the good news is she delivers to the BBC… so is going to ask them if they want to come over and film for the local news segment on the rearranged date…. 😂😂… so your girl Blossom, may yet make a late bid to Fame and fortune yet…. Now to work out how I can segue way from it being about the basset paw-Ty to pirate ships and digging for treasure 🤔 xx