What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Looks like you’re gettin into the good stuff!
I'm trying....the weather has other thoughts. Wind is strong......15-25, and waves are big. Can't get to the spot I need to be at.
 
Good morning!

1698498251967.gif
 
Good morning everyone. First metal detecting outing for me today with someone that have gold coins and older coins under their belt from my state. Going hiking to older spots and also going to look for gold nuggets as well. Hopefully will be a fun day
 
Anyone using the D2 and if so what are your opinions on it. Still going to get it because my D1 is getting old now
Got it, found silver, approved it. XD


You’ll have more to teach me since you’re moving from the d1
 
Good morning everyone. First metal detecting outing for me today with someone that have gold coins and older coins under their belt from my state. Going hiking to older spots and also going to look for gold nuggets as well. Hopefully will be a fun day
Good luck I’m going hunting as well but no nuggets where I’m going
 
Good evening you lovely lot…. Halloween seems to be going on along time aboard this yacht 🤔😂😂 xx hope you have all had a lovely Saturday…! Xx 🤗

we made it out to play in the mud today … here are the results xx

Thread 'Todays finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-finds-xx.689551/
 
Not much this time but was so cool to get out with someone so knowledgeable. I enjoyed learning some history and ways to find old sites I never knew.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom