THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. I slept like a baby last night. Woke up crying 3 times then pee'd myself!
Good morning crew mates! Ah! Some of your posts hit so close to the truth this morning. Bedtime came early 9:00/9:30 . After a 2:00 am break, I finally woke up at 8:00.
I'm not going to even think these 2 posts are in reference of each other. :laughing7:

Hope everyone has been well today. Stormed out here today. But it's my day of so storm be damned off detecting I went lol. My stubbornness didn't really bring any good returns but oh well.
Wow!
Sweet and varied scores.
I'd be all fired up over the pendant.
https://grammarist.com/usage/pendant-pendent/

Those round flat sinkers look similar to the bottlecap sinkers we used to pour. Left the caps attached though!
California likely frowning on lead anymore though. Or there's places that might want it like here..
Still , scrap even should bring a decent price.
California has not banned the use of x-ray facilities to my knowledge. And they use a lot of lead from somewhere.

Congrats!

20231119_094414.jpg

Broken dreams yesterday.

Mornin all.
Phone claims it is Sunday.
Guess that explains my bedhead hairdo's attempt at permanence.
Should stay awake I suppose.

This mornings thought provoking inspiration is the source of a particular brand name aspirin.
A country that hauled and (apparently still hauls if an aspirin has value to me) precious stuff for many hundreds of years and who's wrecks still attract attention.
Ouch. Here's a more recent one. Empty . Ya I'll bet it was really empty after it split.

[Hello. Due to Federal Trade Commission and Custom’s regulations, we are required to have "Made in" and the country of origin from where we receive our single active ingredient, aspirin, onto our product packaging that is visible to consumers on shelf. Aspirin, as a single active ingredient in some Bayer Aspirin formulas, is sourced from Spain. Therefore, the packaging says "Made in Spain" for our Genuine, Aspirin Regimen, Low Dose, chewables, and Plus Aspirin formulas. However, these formulas are still manufactured, assembled, and packaged in Myerstown, PA USA.
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png

Bayer Representative
MANUFACTURER · November 13, 2018]

Good morning, RC. I hope you’re feeling better. Thanks for teaching me something new already today. 😉
Things I learnt today, eh Pepper?

Wow! Everyone is so chipper this morning! I worked last night and it's the first day of my weekend. So of course I have to waste part of my weekend sleeping a few hours or else I'll be a walking zombie while I'm trying to detect this afternoon.

Supposed to be getting ready for the big day this week and then our last shot at the biggest fish (btw I am getting somewhat of a pass this year. New location and baking Christmas cookies is a priority. 👩‍🍳) It is so nice out that I think I will go to the she shed and paint. 🎨👩‍🎨

Supposed to be getting ready for the big day this week and then our last shot at the biggest fish (btw I am getting somewhat of a pass this year. New location and baking Christmas cookies is a priority. 👩‍🍳) It is so nice out that I think I will go to the she shed and paint. 🎨👩‍🎨
Well that beats doing your laundry.
Though cookies sound good-shortbread?

Wow!
Sweet and varied scores.
I'd be all fired up over the pendant.
https://grammarist.com/usage/pendant-pendent/

Those round flat sinkers look similar to the bottlecap sinkers we used to pour. Left the caps attached though!
California likely frowning on lead anymore though. Or there's places that might want it like here..
Still , scrap even should bring a decent price.
California has not banned the use of x-ray facilities to my knowledge. And they use a lot of lead from somewhere.

Congrats!
I could of dug those all day in that place there are tons of lead weights all over. So far we can still use lead weights here for how long who knows

Things I learnt today, eh Pepper?
Well I learnt that things just go bong sometimes.
I was putting the PTO shaft back on the tiller from the woodchopper and the push pin was frozen.
There was no way it was moving so after using channel locks trying depress it, I tapped it with a hammer and a long punch.
BONG!
Not really sure where these parts flew, but I heard it hit something over the bank beside the barn.

Screen Shot 2023-11-19 at 1.32.15 PM.png

Which these go onto this pin

Screen Shot 2023-11-19 at 1.35.26 PM.png

Which locks the yoke to the PTO on the tractor (Pin in sticking up on the righthand side of the yoke)

Screen Shot 2023-11-19 at 1.37.44 PM.png

Not sure why it decide to launch into the wild blue yonder.
But I do know that operating the PTO without it might be a tad dicey.

So the next time someone makes reference to the push pin on the yoke all the ship knows what they're talking about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back