THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231126_134313.jpg

My cache site marker.....checked with a metal detector.....its still down there !!

Do you ever think that this will happen when we click on a thread requesting what the item is, and it's actually a picture that has correct lighting, size, different angles, description if dug, bought, and from what country?

Seriously doubt it actually-this is a glass half empty outlook on this subject this morning.

I get the newbie effort-fuelled by the early AM timing where the glass is half empty from their minds are wondering about the wonderings of the rock that they happened to see in the dawn's early light while cracking open the eye lid from being face planted from the night before.

It had to be meteorite because the impact in the mind hitting earth seemed so real.

The photo that some post up of a coin/object is taken at the keyboard in the dark room-illuminated by some 40 watt bulb hanging in the corner.
Dark grainy/brurry photos that's what we see-then they admit it's crap.

I scratch the :icon_scratch:and think is there any hope :laughing7:

Some of these requests are from folks that have been on the site for a decade, they seem to not get the repeated requests of what a clear photo is actually.

Yes-not everyone has the picture taking talents-but don't they look and give it some thought before hitting the post button-I seriously doubt it.

If ur short of things to do today…. plug your nose, and see if you you can tell the difference between an apple, a potato, and an onion….!!

. But if ur short of time… the answer is you cant 🤔…!! xx

If ur short of things to do today…. plug your nose, and see if you you can tell the difference between an apple, a potato, and an onion….!!

. But if ur short of time… the answer is you cant 🤔…!! xx
I know that there is a price to pay for not asking.
🤔 🌶 keep the eyes open/closed, or during this experiment?
Do I hold me nose or not?

I know that there is a price to pay for not asking.
🤔 🌶 keep the eyes open/closed, or during this experiment?
Do I hold me nose or not?
Eyes must be firmly closed (tea towel over head.. if ur the type of person that cannot be trusted with rules) .. would suggest if ur nose is adequately bunged… no need for the extra layer of suffocation 😆…!!! xx (pics of attempt warmly welcomed) Xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back