THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ahh bless it…!! 😍

(But it does make me wonder about Peps google search parameters… 🤔)
That video has "Man viewing qualities written all over it"

(blossom is now putting it in the must show "Himself" the clip folder)

Chainsaw
Tree
Squirrel
Dog

Man cutting a tree down to get dog out that ran after squirrel-priceless. :headbang::hello2::laughing7:

That video has "Man viewing qualities written all over it"

(blossom is now putting it in the must show "Himself" the clip folder)

Chainsaw
Tree
Squirrel
Dog

Man cutting a tree down to get dog out that ran after squirrel-priceless. :headbang::hello2::laughing7:
Brilliant Peps… i will let him watch it (he is coming round tonight) while he eats his snax… and hopefully it will keep him nice nd still so i dont get crisps dropped on my furniture 😬….!!! 😆 xx

Thank you 😆 xx

Well that worked!! Bless him he loved it, so i let him watch it twice! Defo needs to be a regular thing now.. Tuesday and Thursday eves while he is round for snax and chat 😆 xx thanks Peps! 😆 xx
Oh it's just brilliant what a "Man video" can do to inspire a romantic evening of snax and conversation. :laughing7:

Oh it's just brilliant what a "Man video" can do to inspire a romantic evening of snax and conversation. :laughing7:
😂 let me assure you there is zero romance in this relationship, that ended they day my Garret ace 250 arrived 😂😂 now all we talk about is fields, history and finds 😂… talking of which, tonight we were discussing the position of our land…. Incredible to think back in the day we were on the edge of the wetlands…. But looking at LiDAR it’s perfectly obvious 😳 xx

(we are the green blob on the first map, roughly)
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg

😂 let me assure you there is zero romance in this relationship, that ended they day my Garret ace 250 arrived 😂😂 now all we talk about is fields, history and finds 😂… talking of which, tonight we were discussing the position of our land…. Incredible to think back in the day we were on the edge of the wetlands…. But looking at LiDAR it’s perfectly obvious 😳 xx

(we are the green blob on the first map, roughly)
View attachment 2117682View attachment 2117683
And you point is? This is really romantic on a whole different level.:laughing7:

Well we would have been a seaside resort back in the day.. not in the middle of the English countryside..so we should be finding buckets nd spades rather than the stuff we are finding surely 🤔.. !! 😂
Bloody climate change-you could of had waterfront property detecting still.

And he throws up a chunky ring to boot to raise the anti.
I get out to a drained lake tomorrow going to hike to an area that in the past 100 years has had a ton of activity. Most out here don't bother to hike to that part when they drain it. I'm stubborn and will detect all day digging even the darned pull tab and slaw signals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back