Haven't got to get out there much to detect.....wood work has really picked up. Got a 10 person dining table commission made from a tree that stood in this person's yard. Just cutting the tree into slabs and lumber now....table build is a year out. Building an art gallery piece with my partner from Mayan walnut. This will be a console table for the southerbys art gallery. We will collaborate with an artist named Taylor hale.....he will paint a massive painting that will hang over our console table, and it will have a matching wood frame. Hopefully we will have bites and sell it all together as a package deal. And then I'm Building 2 bar top tables for my families distillery!! Have a step box in progress, and 2 garden benches going also !! Everything is going to plan, and I should be able to transition to some art work and make it a viable second income as I get more and more interest in the wood !! Looking to finish up my bar top tables so I can get out and hit the beaches !!