THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231128_192555.jpg

It's amazing how much hardware I cut through with my chain saw and don't even know I hit it. This nail showed up in this project so I buried it under a 1/4 inch of finish. I think it's cool and adds to the piece. Urban logging has lots of hardware in the 🌳 trees !!

Haven't got to get out there much to detect.....wood work has really picked up. Got a 10 person dining table commission made from a tree that stood in this person's yard. Just cutting the tree into slabs and lumber now....table build is a year out. Building an art gallery piece with my partner from Mayan walnut. This will be a console table for the southerbys art gallery. We will collaborate with an artist named Taylor hale.....he will paint a massive painting that will hang over our console table, and it will have a matching wood frame. Hopefully we will have bites and sell it all together as a package deal. And then I'm Building 2 bar top tables for my families distillery!! Have a step box in progress, and 2 garden benches going also !! Everything is going to plan, and I should be able to transition to some art work and make it a viable second income as I get more and more interest in the wood !! Looking to finish up my bar top tables so I can get out and hit the beaches !!

This year was crazy, with Xinsurance in a horrific fly away crash !! Check out the 5:10 mark in this video, and watch the contact and fly away from the competition boat. They set the wreckage out on Duvall and thousands of fans signed the wreckage...no one was hurt....amazingly !!

To be honest 62 is a bit to cold for the windows open.....ill shut all but one !!
But....where you are? Your screens had *better* be in EXCELLENT shape!! :angel12: 🦟

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back