What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My stupid amount of stubbornness rewarded me today lol. I shall show in a bit knew the school would have something others than silver somewhere
About time
 
About time
That's what I was saying it isn't much but I've put so much effort into detecting that school when gold came I was jumping up and down like a moron. Came up as 47 on the D2. Thought I was digging more can slaw than saw clean gold color I was like no way lol
 
Today's results excluding the tons of trash and change.
Well done John 👍
Any Kt mark?
Now for the forum stupid question.
"What did it come up as in #"?
 
Well done John 👍
Any Kt mark?
Now for the forum stupid question.
"What did it come up as in #"?
No kt mark either was on the clasp or where it was chained to the necklace. It's heavy and I put it through the commercial hyper sonic cleaner on max to test it that thing will rip of plating. No effect
 
No kt mark either was on the clasp or where it was chained to the necklace. It's heavy and I put it through the commercial hyper sonic cleaner on max to test it that thing will rip of plating. No effect
I ordered a new .001 digital scale today.
Sick of guessing what side of a gram something weighs.
What's the gold weight?
 
I ordered a new .001 digital scale today.
Sick of guessing what side of a gram something weighs.
What's the gold weight?
No idea have to have my brother bring his scale. But in hand its heavy for it's size
 
Congrats!!!!

Not to distract too much from the gold....,
It's not everyday a rabbit on a broom surfaces....
:laughing7:
Lol it was about 6 inches from the gold it caught my eye on the surface.
 
Yup I found Jesus metal detecting
holy crap gif.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom