THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, lot's of coffee needed. Have a great day everyone. Sunset yesterday.
Screenshot_20231205_045132_Messages.jpg

Morning All xx great news Pige made it thru night 2! Put the trail cam on to see what he got up too… perched nd slept.. had a big drink of water.. bless him😆 xx

Not quite the typical pirate parrot… but im not the typical pirate… so i look forward to the days he can sit in my shoulder while i roam the fields 😎 xxx

Morning All xx great news Pige made it thru night 2! Put the trail cam on to see what he got up too… perched nd slept.. had a big drink of water.. bless him😆 xx

Not quite the typical pirate parrot… but im not the typical pirate… so i look forward to the days he can sit in my shoulder while i roam the fields 😎 xxx
Seriously would need to see that.

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 2.44.42 PM.png

So himself why are you always going off to the furthest point of the field.
You don't like detecting near me anymore?

Pirates that carry Pigeon on shoulder get white streaks down back.

Seriously would need to see that.

View attachment 2118709
So himself why are you always going off to the furthest point of the field.
You don't like detecting near me anymore?

Pirates that carry Pigeon on shoulder get white streaks down back.
dont u worry Peps… there will be pictures.. 😆… i may have to create my own thread… entitled “The Epic Adventures of The Pirate Pige “…. But Guess eventually he will want to be across all the social networking platforms… 🙄 …. 😂 xx

We lost power just after going to bed last night for 7+hrs.
Tad chilly in the house this morning 62F
Everything is running full out now catching up.
:coffee2:
Glad you got power back, grew up in the Midwest. Now in the Deep South with the threat of hurricanes, I can relate to being without power.

Glad you got power back, grew up in the Midwest. Now in the Deep South with the threat of hurricanes, I can relate to being without power.
Hydro instituted a 3yr. rotational tree trimming program where all the lines get tree care every 3 yrs.
This has really helped the storm outages but still there's a few times things happen and it's just life.
We have storms, but not hurricanes which is alright with me.

Good morning, pirates and piratesses! I return to you a loser. 😫 With all the extra laundry and catching up and a week of appointments ( dentist yesterday, dad’s got today and tomorrow and then me on Thursday) I have come home to, plus living with 5 other people for 9 days was a little stressfulI, I really am struggling with why I went in the first place. I already put in my request to resign from the fall derby fishing next year.
1701777886192.png

Now I must be 📴

Good morning, pirates and piratesses! I return to you a loser. 😫 With all the extra laundry and catching up and a week of appointments ( dentist yesterday, dad’s got today and tomorrow and then me on Thursday) I have come home to, plus living with 5 other people for 9 days was a little stressfulI, I really am struggling with why I went in the first place. I already put in my request to resign from the fall derby fishing next year.
View attachment 2118714
Now I must be 📴
Welcome back to the ship WD
Sorry to hear that you didn't win anything except some extra duties.

Thing about going away it takes a week to wind up for the event-then the time away-then the time to wind down the event.
WoW! That was a 3 week event and now it's time to catch up on the 3 weeks lost from the event.
Now get ready for the next event-Xmas

I'm worn out just figuring out the event-can't imagine actually living out the said event.

pirate_pigeon_by_pigeonsrangels_dcghmrm-fullview.jpg

R.6ffdaf9f45723feb4ad8fd105ad6ccef

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back