THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Indeed… 😂 he is Polish… so had his daughter with him .. for protection/translation 🤔…!!! 😆

I think he/she has a broken wing…they have been out mooching about and one is def sitting lower than the other.. but has eaten so chances of survival have improved 😍… !! Fingers crossed!

The local rescue is full and not taking anymore in.. so it looks like i may have gained a pet pige 😍… been looking at bird nappies… but am holding off buying as dont want to jinx their chances😆 xx

Now the great name debate starts… 🤔….!!! xx
Not "attack" bird." "Ptak" bird.

You could always name it after your neighbor. 8-)
I love the sentiment… but for the past 2 years he has been known as The Wa#%er … seems a bit harsh for little pige 😂😂 xx
Had the same thought-but that is a tad harsh for the hurt'n poopster.

Oh my days … how cute are these….😍… xx
IMG_0205.jpeg

Sooo adorable…. And best news Peps.. They do the diapers in chicken sizes also….😆 … xxxView attachment 2118638
Well I will say that my chickens are free run poopers.
Where, ever, when ever, no discretion on their part.
Though I do pick up multiple times daily to keep it down.

Well I will say that my chickens are free run poopers.
Where, ever, when ever, no discretion on their part.
Though I do pick up multiple times daily to keep it down.
Well my little Peps will have to be a house Pige… so may need some additional training…..!!! Xx

I so wanted to find him some tan coloured dungrees with a checkered shirt…!! Maybe i need to get a few custome outfits made … 🤔… !!!

50 years old?
Dad made it for me when I started hunting.
It still hunts with me.

It had quite an upswept tip from the way the industrial blade broke it was made from. I finally couldn't stand it anymore and modified it.
I could add a finger guard. Not to guard a finger but so it doesn't roll when laid down , (which it has done enough times) but I've already altered it enough. Plenty of other knives about.
20231204_183704-jpg.934517

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back