THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin JVA!

ece19398e4cb4971e85b2fc6.jpg
Time for me to be stressed and go out metal detecting before work lol

Need to go out for a hunt, dig, swing, walk, but don't let it set in and cripple ya up.

Just another RX recommendation from the Peps. :laughing7:
Not sure I'd be able to stand back up after digging a target. Maybe I'll go walk around the gun show for awhile to loosen up.

Need to go out for a hunt, dig, swing, walk, but don't let it set in and cripple ya up.

Just another RX recommendation from the Peps. :laughing7:
I concur Dr Peps!

One gold ring and that pain would be gone!!

I concur Dr Peps!

One gold ring and that pain would be gone!!
I have noticed that when one is tired, thirsty, hurting that these chronic symptoms will simply disappear when the sight of a nice keeper shows up in the dirt.
Now if they could put this cure in a bottle it would be a great leap forward for RX.

Mornin JVA!

ece19398e4cb4971e85b2fc6.jpg
Yep. Years ago I was in Lubbock, Texas, and there was a radio station that held a "Hot Car Bake Off" to see who could actually cook something interesting in a hot car. (I always figured bacon would be good, to with the eggs you fried on the sidewalk.) I don't remember what won, and that was before the internet was a thing, so search engines are no help. Seems like it was a cake.

Yep. Years ago I was in Lubbock, Texas, and there was a radio station that held a "Hot Car Bake Off" to see who could actually cook something interesting in a hot car. (I always figured bacon would be good, to with the eggs you fried on the sidewalk.) I don't remember what won, and that was before the internet was a thing, so search engines are no help. Seems like it was a cake.
Have used the inside of the Tundra for a dehydrator a few times in the summer.
Fan, crack the windows, set it out in the sun.
Drying basil
57964123-6789-4B12-ADA5-3CFAA816DEF7_1_201_a.jpeg

When I used to go on my walk abouts (extended drives) The intake manifold on the car/trucks served as a stove.
There's was a hot meal waiting at the end of the day.

Well....lots of things to learn, and I just learned that Tunisia is pretty big in agriculture!!
The Greek historian Diodorus mentioned in 100 BC that the Carthaginians knew of a huge island very far in the Atlantic Ocean, on which there were many mountains and wide rivers. This island was the source of their wealth, so they were hiding its secret. It is mentioned that the Carthaginians found that island by chance when one of the Their merchant ships (which were sailing down the African Atlantic coast) were thrown off course by a storm
Pottery, copper and bronze tools, weapons, and Carthaginian inscriptions were found in several places in North and South America, in Canada, the United States, Paraguay, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. Sapphire bottles with two loops and a narrow neck, Carthaginian-made, in the states of Kansas, Alabama, Massachusetts, and in various other places in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. ..All of these antiquities date back to a period between 350 BC and 320 BC
A map discovered on a Phoenician gold coin discovered in Carthage dating back to the years 320-350 BC. There is a map at the bottom of the gold coin, showing the ancient world, the Mediterranean, Europe, Britain, Asia, and the Americas!! For several years, the world believed that the shapes at the bottom of the map were Phoenician letters until the American scientist Mark Mamina noticed that it was a map of the ancient world according to the Carthaginians.This is what most people do not know

The Greek historian Diodorus mentioned in 100 BC that the Carthaginians knew of a huge island very far in the Atlantic Ocean, on which there were many mountains and wide rivers. This island was the source of their wealth, so they were hiding its secret. It is mentioned that the Carthaginians found that island by chance when one of the Their merchant ships (which were sailing down the African Atlantic coast) were thrown off course by a storm
Pottery, copper and bronze tools, weapons, and Carthaginian inscriptions were found in several places in North and South America, in Canada, the United States, Paraguay, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. Sapphire bottles with two loops and a narrow neck, Carthaginian-made, in the states of Kansas, Alabama, Massachusetts, and in various other places in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. ..All of these antiquities date back to a period between 350 BC and 320 BC
A map discovered on a Phoenician gold coin discovered in Carthage dating back to the years 320-350 BC. There is a map at the bottom of the gold coin, showing the ancient world, the Mediterranean, Europe, Britain, Asia, and the Americas!! For several years, the world believed that the shapes at the bottom of the map were Phoenician letters until the American scientist Mark Mamina noticed that it was a map of the ancient world according to the Carthaginians.This is what most people do not know
Interesting post & welcome.

I want to duplicate this guitar sound hole... crystals were falling off.... With this tape, I believe is what it had. How the hell do you tape a round hole with straight tape? I know there is a joke in that statement!

esteban sound hole.jpg

crystal tape roll.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back