AHOY MATEES!!!! UPDATE UPDATE
I hope this message finds you all doing well, locally and abroad.... Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do

And Now that the slow winter months are upon us and I can finally breathe, maybe I can see what you cronies have been up to. Lot's of recovered treasure I hope...
As for my last 6 months, I've had the rug pulled out from under me. During my busy season in work, My Father and Father-in-law became ill at the same time same day. One with a massive stroke/seizure and one with congestive heart failure. Father in law 3hrs in one direction at hospital while the other in another direction 2hrs away. 3 months fast forward they both managed to make it home. My Father fully recovered and was doing well while the Father in law was under our full 24 hr care with a slow recovery forward. All hands on deck but at least we were then back home. Unfortunately when we thought we were all moving forward, my father fell ill again less than 30 days after returning home, and I once again found myself at his bedside. Sadly it was his time as his body had enough. Sept 17 my father left this wonderful planet to be in his heavenly world.
Fast forward 3 more months and we are in a much better place with the Father in law as he has improved to assisted walking and much improved mobility. We have another 6 months to determine his full and long term mobility so no time to rest. Our lives have taken a turn from the normal but so is life as we know it. I'm sure some of you know what I've been through and some maybe not. Enjoy life every day as much as possible. Get outside and exercise. Love your families and eat healthy.
Ok so now your updated, I'm ready to go dig dig dig... So many new places I have encountered and excited to explore. Can't wait to see what you guys have unearthed lately.... Chat soon