What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.
Damp here. The weather , not me.
Might freeze today if enough Northern air swings into the rain.
Light rain since last night on and off.


The damp you're sending is still tracking westerly. So we have a rain delay.
Might get some more work done.
 
And good evening crusty crew xx hope your Sunday has been as marvellous as you all are ! 🤗 xx

i have been buffeted to within an inch of my life today 😞 Lordy it was cold… not the freezing kind but the wind chill kind 😞… but we went out and dug the beeps in true hardy pirate style xx 😆

Thread 'Sunday’s Saves xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-saves-xx.691088/
 
@robertk i thought of you today hundreds of Starlings were all over the field, needless to say I couldn’t get a decent photo … but here are a few I managed to snap 😆 xx
IMG_0498.webp
 
Man o man ... What an overall crappy weather weekend... its over now... hopefully some down time ahead... hot shower... warm meal... cold beer... after a long... cold... wet... windy... weekend.

arrrrrrrrrrrrr (my purr)

2bgh00.gif
 
10 pounds 12 oz's at 7 months old. I will do a DNA test (duh it's a cat) to verify friends that say he is part Maine coon cat. They own the 20+ pound gentle giants so....

100_3553.JPG
 
Last edited:
But not me :)
My drinking days are few and far between these days,,, not like the ole days... i drink once a week... a few beers on a Sunday night.

BUT.... when there is those special occasions... I will break out in rockstar mode and drink with the best of em.
 
My drinking days are few and far between these days,,, not like the ole days... i drink once a week... a few beers on a Sunday night.

BUT.... when there is those special occasions... I will break out in rockstar mode and drink with the best of em.
Yep!! I have not had any al-k-hall in 13 months. I don't miss the price of 30 year single malt scotch though... saved enough I'm gonna buy a bike or 2!! :headbang: Maybe again someday...maybe not..:dontknow:
 
Well I guess the 38 yrs 4 months counts for being sober.
Nothing carbonated for going on 20 yrs either.
Certainly don't miss either.
Now chocolate that I do Jones about-that craving just won't die.
 
Anyone going to do the dry January challenge? I did it the last 2 years, no alcohol for the month. Last year I did January through March. I'm not sure I will this year. It didn't make me feel, sleep or anything else better. View attachment 2120912
Don't know the last alcohol I consumed.
A variety of outdated beers in the fridge,. 3-4 or more years old or older.
I have 2 bottles of wine I bought for Halloween but the neighbors skipped thier annual party.
I might crack one open around the holidays.
But if I was going to drink vs abstain , it would more likely be around January....(A winter thing.)
 
Heads up guys there's a person PM'ing lots of members trying to get them to go to an outside message service.
Warning
She's a new member 19 yrs old and this messenger service seems to be used by hackers.
When a person sends a message they put a cookie on their device. When the person logs onto their banking accounts, the gate is left open for the hackers.
I really hate to see a member get hurt this way.

Like really she must think that the 🌶 was born yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣
 
Last edited:
Heads up guys there's a person PM'ing lots of members trying to get them to go to an outside message service.
Warning
She's a new member 19 yrs old and this messenger service seems to be used by hackers.
When a person sends a message they put a cookie on their device. When the person logs onto their banking accounts, the gate is left open for the hackers.
I really hate to see a member get hurt this way.

Like really she must think that the 🌶 was born yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the warning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom