What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Santa brought me a sling for the detector....WD, might like this one also.
17035214838298427965603517029413.webp
 
How many do you have? I have 4 dog’s nobody wanted. I’d have more cause it seems like people around here get dogs then find out it’s not only fun having a pet but actually work. People ask me all the time if I need another dog. I think 4 is plenty so I have to tell them no
 
Snow shovel looks to be a must 😀
Nice pic
We just got back from going over to the farm.
1/2 the family got the flu, so a quick gift exchange, bulk food drop off.
3 miles from me is green as spring.
So my instincts tell me to go south to the permissions.
Dirt shovel is all that's required.
 
I now own Crusader history
 

Attachments

  • 9beae97f-0365-4766-a27e-bbf3889e5253.webp
    9beae97f-0365-4766-a27e-bbf3889e5253.webp
    654.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 0d4bacaa-51bf-46a9-ad40-65d19c9b2a50.webp
    0d4bacaa-51bf-46a9-ad40-65d19c9b2a50.webp
    481.1 KB · Views: 34
How many do you have? I have 4 dog’s nobody wanted. I’d have more cause it seems like people around here get dogs then find out it’s not only fun having a pet but actually work. People ask me all the time if I need another dog. I think 4 is plenty so I have to tell them no
8 of late.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom