What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Just about ended up with a stowaway today.
20231225_143020.webp
 
Well another holiday gone pretty much. Hope everyone had a good day. Back to work for me tomorrow.
It's our Boxing Day tomorrow. Which is basically a holiday.
 
Hope everyone had a good Christmas Day... mine was relaxing... so much so that I am off for some horizontalZzz's .

Good night and have a good rest of one... c u n a.m
 
While trekking in Nepal we bought a big piece of Yak milk cheese.
I swear it was like whittling a piece of dried oak.
Well we bought the Max a couple of Yak milk chews, he got going on one this evening. The Yak milk chew wore him out.🤣
Screenshot_20231225_202934_Chrome.webp
 
You have that many they own you!
long ago I came home missing a leg and with a broken pelvis ; with a walker to take care of a New litter of pups born while I was in the hospital , to take care of when the girlfriend was at work.
We had 36 dogs including that litter(?) But them pups was very busy stuff.
I understand using a walker was mobility. But I sure didn't like that danged thing.
Finally got a wheelchair and things went a bit better.
 
Good morning, everyone.

Back to work for me today, too.

It's interesting that these days, when Christmas Day is past, most people think Christmas is over. But traditionally, Christmas was just the start of Christmas. The "Twelve Days of Christmas" were the days after. Christmas was just the end of Advent.
 
Good morning, everyone.

Back to work for me today, too.

It's interesting that these days, when Christmas Day is past, most people think Christmas is over. But traditionally, Christmas was just the start of Christmas. The "Twelve Days of Christmas" were the days after. Christmas was just the end of Advent.
So what was your rating for your Advent Calendar?
A mild headache :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom