Some years ago, I came across a modern pirate map !! About a year after getting the map, I gave it to some islanders who were in a better situation to explore it.....it was 49 sites explored by the infamous Jasper knab !! Well....I did study that map, and make some mental notes that corresponded with which sites I could actually explore !! The map was descriptive, and some things and areas were.....right up my ally. I told myself that if I ever had a chance to travel to any of these locations for my work ..... I would carry all necessary gear, and have a plan prepared !! Well....here we go baby !! Im going to one of the sights....or more than one site......I've placed myself in a spot that is in the center of several spots. All expenses are paid, and I'll be in the cockpit of the 55 viking fishing for blue marlin most of the time....but, anyone who knows me, knows I'll make time to hunt these exotic locations for spanish treasure no matter what !! If I have to go from midnight till dawn....I will....even if I have to solo kyak a mile in the dark !! This "Jasper Knab" was some kind of Clark kent/lex luthor....not superman.....he robbed alot of people, and blew holes all over the bahamas in search of loot.....he ran a big tech company, was a jet rated pilot, a 100 ton captain, and had many diving certs. This guy was so sharp, that he dove a blown hole with his investors, and didn't tell the partners there was treasure......he went back solo in an 80 foot yacht, anchored it on the spot, and then solo dove it at night and recovered incredible treasure.....how do you know that Bart?? Well because there were pictures sealed in the tube with the (very large) treasure map !! Apparently he betrayed his bahamian partners....along with many others. We found this tube with the map and pics under the dash of the 80 footer when it went to government auction....well now I've talked my boss into fishing, and staying .8 miles from site 1......I leave in February......woooo hoooo !!