Probably a few will recall my "I believe there's a mouse in the Tundra" statement.
I will bring up to date on this interesting tale that is slowly turning into a woes me.
3 mice so far-not found the nest as of yet-need to fully empty truck-encore please


Went for a hunt on the Dec.17th, and the battery was dead.
I noticed my back up camera wasn't working once before that.
I went to start the truck the other day to go hunting, and the battery was low-when I turned off the key the fan came on. (strange)
Went to check trap the other day-battery so dead the door locks won't work.
Tried the key in the door-won't work.
Frozen-Yup-lots of rain
Tried today-nope-got another key-yup
Removed 3rd mouse
Got the charger on 1.8 volts left in battery-drained right out.
Put charger on it-started to pour rain-still raining. (charger covered)
Took glove compartment out-filter cover-no nest-clean (no filter in place)
So there seems to be a dead short (possible) Battery isn't really old-but it's not new.
Will charge it up again-put the load tester on it and see what is happening.
Probably remove the neg. to see if the drain of power is just the battery/or the mouse that lived in the truck house ate something up.
At one time a Phillips screwdriver and a slotted screwdriver could dismantle a dashboard-I looked at it today and the mind threw up the big

