What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This works.

510VwVYSy0L._AC_SL1000_.webp
 
Wash off with Dawn dish soap immediately after going out detecting in such areas. Poison ivy, oak and sumac are oil that gets on your skin. Dawn is the best. It may not get it all, but it takes care of a lot. Also, wash clothes separately with it. Regular washing won’t cut the oil and it then spreads to other articles of clothing. May help a little bit in the recovery process now, but best is to take care of it right away.
Trust me I know lol just too stubborn to learn lol
 
Hmm note to self stay out of poison oak when metal detecting. Oh the misery I feel right now. Though I don't heed that note well as not my first rodeo with the stuff. My body hates it makes me feel sick on top of the rashes and itching. Why must gold rush areas have this terrible plant lol.
Don't feel bad....im in the same boat !! One of my best spots is in a poison wood forest. If I get it to bad I have to get a steroid shot.
 
Don't feel bad....im in the same boat !! One of my best spots is in a poison wood forest. If I get it to bad I have to get a steroid shot.
Yup same here I swell up and it gets ugly lol
 
Don't feel bad....im in the same boat !! One of my best spots is in a poison wood forest. If I get it to bad I have to get a steroid shot.
I had it so bad one time after week I couldn’t take it anymore. My body wouldn’t kick it so I went to the doctor. They said they’d give me a steroid shot after the shot. I went to leave. The nurse said no you need to stay just in case you have a reaction so she shuts the door and leaves the room in about 20 seconds later I start getting dizzy I stand up reach for the door, barely getting it open yelling help help and all the nurses ran in they had to put cold packs and ice to keep me conscious.
 
Getting ready to convert older pictures....something called....film to digital. Found this jewel. A skinnier... and much younger, Viking!

opel gt.webp
 
Getting ready to convert older pictures....something called....film to digital. Found this jewel. A skinnier... and much younger, Viking!

View attachment 2123930

Beautiful car! My son is working on restoring one like it! Here it is before and after he buffed out the old paint.

IMG_3045.webp
 
11 pound Khaos sleeping with his 6 year old "brother" in my spot. Tigger, the blacker cat puts up with Khaos attacking him. Playtime all the time!


100_4390.webp
 
I've learned to leave it be. For whatever reason all that stuff seems to make it worse. All the cool relic areas all have poison oak lol so I'm screwed
Sounds like Black Barts areas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom