As if the scene wasn't pretty enough already.
As if the scene wasn't pretty enough already.
Welcome to the thread Gare.WELL GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!
4

Oh yeh!![]()
Chetco River - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
I watched snow flakes fall, then I plowed and shovelled the afternoon away.Unfortunately chores won all my time today so no detecting for me. I hope you guys had better luck.





Thats cool... I for one like to see the developing story of their lives so post the chickens journey.Good morning all. Happy Monday.
We got the "baby" chickens moved outside yesterday. In the process, discovered that a couple of them have started laying. So now I have to build nest boxes sooner than I thought I would. Closer to spring they will be in a mobile coop, on new grass every day. But for right now I improvised a coop in a holding pen outside. They were very curious about what I was doing.
View attachment 2124948 View attachment 2124947 View attachment 2124949
I know I eat alot of em :/... and their eggs.Thats cool... I for one like to see the developing story of their lives so post the chickens journey.
Beings i have never owned chickens or know much about them.
This is a 12lb roosterThats cool... I for one like to see the developing story of their lives so post the chickens journey.
Beings i have never owned chickens or know much about them.