Gulf Coast Pirate
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2021
- Messages
- 1,402
- Reaction score
- 7,936
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bayport, FL
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Good Sunday morning fellow pirates!
Nice shore break barrel 🏄♂️Good morning everyone, enjoy a relaxing Sunday. View attachment 2124729
That's incredible, I wouldn't even know where to start. Fantastic job Tom!New project.
A complete roman medical set from a doctor include a medical box and a wet stone for the scalpel.
The second one I restore.
The black finished one with inscription on the lid was the first I did years ago. It was complete apart too.
View attachment 2124644View attachment 2124645
No snow yet but we never know until the white hits. So far just rain and wind. Creek is flowing againMorning everyone
Snowed 4" overnight-![]()
Nothing will be moving much for the next while.No snow yet but we never know until the white hits. So far just rain and wind. Creek is flowing again
Brrrrrrrrrr.....
25FBrrrrrrrrrr.....
I couldn't deal with it. Every once in a rare while it will dip into the 20's here and it's almost unbearable. If there's a hell I'm sure it's located in the arctic somewhere!
He loves this time of the year.I couldn't deal with it. Every once in a rare while it will dip into the 20's here and it's almost unbearable. If there's a hell I'm sure it's located in the arctic somewhere!