2 safes....one stolen ? Hmmm. The stories are shady even, and don't add up. South Florida locals all know about stash houses, hidden safes, and buried gold and cash from these cocaine cowboys !! I know 3 people who found drug money, 1 found a sealed freezer of money in a canal.....he turned it in, and got nothing because he was 13 at the time, and the neighbors got 210,000 $ after a few years of waiting. There was 2.1 million dollars in the freezer. The stories are rampant about people who made finds like this, and the 2 others I know have fled never to be seen again. One is probably back in hati....he found a giant bag of money while raking seaweed early in the morning at a well known resort. Said he just casualy walked out to his car with a 150 pounds of cash 💸.....it only took him a week to disappear!! The other was just a story I heard of a heavy equipment operator digging up pvc pipes filled with gold sovereigns....it was thought he fled to Tennessee with the pipes of gold coins the same day.....the excavator was found abandoned and he was gone.....thats all second hand story so im not sure about that one......although I have detected the surrounding area.....that property was also a property where 1733 coins were found.....dream detecting stuff, but I found nothing !!