View attachment 2129833
This guy makes some good scoops in my opinion... but even still i would have him make me an all stainless.... welded handle with my custom top cane like handle
The bucket on this is IMO... perfect.
Beach , or sand , I really don't go out of my way to wheelchair upon.
i also don't avoid them and so end upon them if near.
TWO have had matting below sand .
i have an opinion of course but it changes nothing.
Being where I was meant sand was not a priority and more like an aesthetic /cosmetic device.
Never mind flip flop season is brief. We don't want one to slip in deep sand. L.o.l..
The first one I scratched a couple recoveriesout of. A jewelry piece that paid for nothing other than the "dig" for it.
The second fabric ladened site I backtracked off quick like.
But a scoop on them would have squeaked like teeth rubbing. Or cut fabric.
Easy enough to just stay off right?
I'm not one for hunting playgrounds except for the bullet hit chauffer's badge event at an odd one.
So being the local park has a playground I had to test it?
Well looky here. Fabric! l.o.l..
Feet away from where I recovered old tokens. Ahh well.
Out of state visitor multiple years blended in fairly well. How you dress (colors) matters.
We would eventually hunt together. Or at the same time on purpose...
I could i.d. him though by how he marched on his plugs to seat them.
Left right left right left right . enough clay to make it an effort. Soil built up on my holster, Lesche,chair seat,gloves,handrails to drive wheels. It has a...tenacity vs easy release.
So sometimes a recovery remains unrecovered after a tentative peek. Like the stainless tabletop. (!) which might squeak too if scooped on. Not that squeaks bother me. Just the lack of traction while scratching..
(Still wondering where that scoop I built went ....And if I had bracketed it for an optional extended handle.)