THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.

Another old pic.
Yes I stabbed that quarter big time. Key and one of the cents look victimized as well.
IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:
***ARC*** realizes he has fever and not thinking right........ and looks over at his sick sleeping girl on other couch.........

Hmmmm

I rather be sick and no nurse.... than dead....

Tell the nurse to run along........ **SNIFF SNIFF

Sheesh..... and i was just perked up and feeling better :/

Now i feel worse :P

Morning all xx hmm el cappo is sick… whose drawn the short straw to give the little fella some TLC (and don the nurses uniform he insists on them wearing) … 🤔 xx get well soon caps xx 🤗 🫡
Regret to inform:

You, your Ladyship, has been chosen. 🤷‍♂️

As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.
Haaaa !!
20240221_174950.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back