THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Another old pic.
Yes I stabbed that quarter big time. Key and one of the cents look victimized as well.
IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***ARC*** realizes he has fever and not thinking right........ and looks over at his sick sleeping girl on other couch.........

Hmmmm

I rather be sick and no nurse.... than dead....

Tell the nurse to run along........ **SNIFF SNIFF

Sheesh..... and i was just perked up and feeling better :/

Now i feel worse :P

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning all xx hmm el cappo is sick… whose drawn the short straw to give the little fella some TLC (and don the nurses uniform he insists on them wearing) … 🤔 xx get well soon caps xx 🤗 🫡
Regret to inform:

You, your Ladyship, has been chosen. 🤷‍♂️

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.
Haaaa !!
20240221_174950.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC