THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.

As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.
Hope today turns out to a better day for you Bart.
Can't have a winning day everyday water or dirt fishing.

Hope it's just a short lived thing ARC.
We had a flu in late November that really sucked, wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Mee too... arrg... i was working on a project yesterday and making awesome progress... i mean i was cranking.. far further than expected....
Then around 2- 3'ish i started getting chills.... my girl had already said she was cold and had a headache...

By 5- 6 it was setting in... and after a shivering hot shower i knew.... it was over and headed down.

All night tossing and turning headache and body aches.
101+ temps.
Still in 99's now.

Mee too... arrg... i was working on a project yesterday and making awesome progress... i mean i was cranking.. far further than expected....
Then around 2- 3'ish i started getting chills.... my girl had already said she was cold and had a headache...

By 5- 6 it was setting in... and after a shivering hot shower i knew.... it was over and headed down.

All night tossing and turning headache and body aches.
101+ temps.
Still in 99's now.
Sounds like what made its way through our area in late fall/early winter.
Knocks the crap out a person for a good week, then another building up enough energy to start life again.
No fun 😕

Morning all xx hmm el cappo is sick… whose drawn the short straw to give the little fella some TLC (and don the nurses uniform he insists on them wearing) … 🤔 xx get well soon caps xx 🤗 🫡
Screenshot_20240221_091920_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hmmmm?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back