THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As we motored around with no plan yesterday, my friend caught 31 sailfish and tagged 12 out of 31. My sister's hip caught 8. We are fuc-ing up on a huge scale, and im very close to walking out....I love my job, but I'm a competitive professional fisherman, and my current client is not serious about this, and is destroying my career.....I hope we catch something today to lift my spirits.
Hope today turns out to a better day for you Bart.
Can't have a winning day everyday water or dirt fishing.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it's just a short lived thing ARC.
We had a flu in late November that really sucked, wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Mee too... arrg... i was working on a project yesterday and making awesome progress... i mean i was cranking.. far further than expected....
Then around 2- 3'ish i started getting chills.... my girl had already said she was cold and had a headache...

By 5- 6 it was setting in... and after a shivering hot shower i knew.... it was over and headed down.

All night tossing and turning headache and body aches.
101+ temps.
Still in 99's now.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mee too... arrg... i was working on a project yesterday and making awesome progress... i mean i was cranking.. far further than expected....
Then around 2- 3'ish i started getting chills.... my girl had already said she was cold and had a headache...

By 5- 6 it was setting in... and after a shivering hot shower i knew.... it was over and headed down.

All night tossing and turning headache and body aches.
101+ temps.
Still in 99's now.
Sounds like what made its way through our area in late fall/early winter.
Knocks the crap out a person for a good week, then another building up enough energy to start life again.
No fun 😕

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning all xx hmm el cappo is sick… whose drawn the short straw to give the little fella some TLC (and don the nurses uniform he insists on them wearing) … 🤔 xx get well soon caps xx 🤗 🫡
Screenshot_20240221_091920_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hmmmm?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC