THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning. Despite my best efforts, Mother Nature is winning. Tried to get to an old house site yesterday morning. Korean honeysuckle and blackberries made the place impossible to penetrate. Then the wind came up in the afternoon with above 40mph gusts. Better days ahead!
Too bad that the prickly bushes got the better of you.
I might try this PM to get out to navigate some Prickly Ash :laughing7:
Northern exposures and the bush still have 8 inches of snow, though most southern exposures are bare.
Going up to 61F this afternoon!

Hey blossy... how is the ships parrot ?

IOW's... hows piggey woo doin ?
Hey cappo! Mr woo is doing great thank you… He is a legend 😍 xx he is glad u are feeling better.. he was worried 😆 xx

IMG_1594.jpeg

Morning Pirates! Had to go on a road trip for work today 😳 but back at base now 😆 xx excellent news have booked an appointment for Friday to go and collect our finds from the FLO 😆 xx so 1) short week and 2) can take the next batch in!!! Its like having ur homework marked by the teacher 😆 xx

Enjoy ur Tuesday xx 🤗

I get two day delays sometimes.
And sometimes it's tough trying to remember what I did two days ago to bring it on...
There's good news and there's bad news.

The good news? Is that......

I've forgotten what the bad news was!

Ya know......?

There are some blessings to this getting old thing! :dontknow:

Went for a little drive over to the field.
Yes one can jump on the shovel, stomp, jump, stomp the sucker isn't going into the dirt.
Option #2 the bush stomp blade sunk in.
Option #3 to find a lower altitude where dirt is soft.

Mornin all.

Warm day today and big temperature crash tonight. Tomorrow looks cold and stormy (?). Then warming up again.
Yes I see it's a 55F to a 8F tomorrow with a 1" of rain, 20 mph gusting to 40 mph.
Hope the wet stays on the plus side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back