THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning.

Deer in the yard yesterday.

IMG_3809.jpeg

I will be stepping away from the RCT. The random chat thread has become the personal chat thread, and I've spilled much to personal info here over the years...I don't blame any of you for anything that's made me make this decision. I'll be here at t-net still.....it just won't be everyday.....ill be back, when I have treasure related content to share. I will stop by to check the thread, and say hello from time to time. But this daily ritual will be replaced with other things that relate to my real world. I love each and every one of you people, and this is part of the reason for stepping back.....WD, andJVA leaving also made me think that maybe I should get back to real life a bit more.....morning routines will change for me, and involve walking the neighborhood, and other lifestyle changes. I will maintain a t-net presence, but it will involve more posts related to treasure. I hope you guys understand, and continue the RCT. Ill be getting in the water soon, and the gold will start to flow again shortly, so that will be what my posts will be about.....until then....farewell and adieu my friends....feel free to PM me if you want to reach me. Thanks guys....and gals....until next time.
Black Bart

I will be stepping away from the RCT. The random chat thread has become the personal chat thread, and I've spilled much to personal info here over the years...I don't blame any of you for anything that's made me make this decision. I'll be here at t-net still.....it just won't be everyday.....ill be back, when I have treasure related content to share. I will stop by to check the thread, and say hello from time to time. But this daily ritual will be replaced with other things that relate to my real world. I love each and every one of you people, and this is part of the reason for stepping back.....WD, andJVA leaving also made me think that maybe I should get back to real life a bit more.....morning routines will change for me, and involve walking the neighborhood, and other lifestyle changes. I will maintain a t-net presence, but it will involve more posts related to treasure. I hope you guys understand, and continue the RCT. Ill be getting in the water soon, and the gold will start to flow again shortly, so that will be what my posts will be about.....until then....farewell and adieu my friends....feel free to PM me if you want to reach me. Thanks guys....and gals....until next time.
Black Bart
Random to me is whatever you feel like saying or posting. I could be wrong about that. I actually enjoy reading your posts. I hope your cat gets better. I love most all animals except maybe a skunk when I’m walking a creek. But jokes aside whatever reason you decided to leave this is your choice. I hope everything goes well for you on your treasure hunt, good success

Black Bart
Fully understand what you are saying Bart.
The real tangles up with the forum world many times.
Letting us not worry is better than what happens often too many times when we have dropped off.
(Guilty as charged)
Looking forward to your posts up of treasures found.
Give the furry one a pat for me, hope she's a purring this am.
Keep well.

Afternoon all, well have had a lovely Friday, visit with FLO went ok… she warmed up a bit, we dropped off 75 finds and 155 Roman coins, got back some of the other bits so will do a post so you can see the proper description rather than my “Patterned thingy “ etc etc didn’t get to go detecting as the heavens opened when we got to the fields, so we aborted and will try again tomoz! xx Hope you are all set for a fab weekend xx 🤗

Thread 'FLO visit today xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/flo-visit-today-xx.693594/

Last edited:
Black Bart
Ahh Barticus, this makes me sad, but understand 100%… goes without saying you will be missed, but enjoy, be happy and will look forward to seeing your sparkly treasure posts xx 🤗 🤗 🏴‍☠️

What’s for lunch?
On my days off when it’s raining and I can’t do anything I usually buy myself something special for lunch or dinner.
Choice of the day was salmon fillets, crab cakes and fries. The crab cakes were a bit spicy but everything else was delicious.

Attachments

• IMG_3144.png
    IMG_3144.png
    985.9 KB · Views: 12

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back